Chapter 2

Small A/N. I didn't think the story would get 15 reads already. Thanks guys! :D As a reward, you get a new chapter! Well, why are you STILL reading this..? Read the chapter!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Instantly, after you fell asleep, you fell into a dream. You walked around a forest. "H-Hello?!" You called out. No response. "Hello?! Anyone?! Please! I don't know where I am! HELLO?!" You were beginning to fall into panic mode. (Don't know why, but I love that expression. XD) After a moment of standing still, you ran at full sprint. You dodged trees and rocks, trying to find a way out of this maze-like place. You stopped to catch your breath, sitting down. "Where the hell am I...?" You muttered, expecting a sudden answer to fall out of the sky.
Snap.
You shot up, hearing a twig snap in the distance. "Oh god no.." You began running again, hearing a dark and faint chuckle. "Where are you going, Y/N?" A voice laughed. You tripped, falling to your side. "Go away!! Leave me alone!!" You yelled, your E/C eyes watering with fear. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" A sudden burst of laughter made you jump. "You aren't my boss. Plus.." A hand grabbed up, hauling you up and pinning you to a tree. "I'm only acting upon orders." You stared at your attackers face; White skin, black hair, a devilish, and inhumane smile..
Knowing millions of Creepypastas, you instantly knew who this was. "J-Jeff the k-killer?!" A few tears of fear ran down your face as he grinned. "One and only." He sneered. Wake up!! You thought, wishing you could leave this horrid dream. Jeff backed off. "Lucky you. You're waking up." He growled. "I'll see you later."
You snapped awake, panting. What the hell was that?! You thought, trying to understand everything. You stiffly walked to your bedroom door, opening it. Your parents were gone; a note was taped to your door.
(Y/N),
Me and your father went to the grocery store. Don't panic this time; we'll be home in about an hour or so.
Love,
Mom.
You read the note, walking into the kitchen. You got a box of (F/C) (Favorite cereal. :3) and sat down at the table, beginning to eat. You still didn't know what that dream was about, but you really wanted to know. You finished with your cereal and put the bowl in the sink, then walked to the coatrack, grabbing a hoodie and putting on some shoes. You opened the front door, walking outside and heading to a forest nearby. You were about 20 minutes into your walk, when you heard a twig snap..
----------------------------------------------
A/N! Thanks so much for actually reading this! I'm surprised how long this chapter is.. O.O Anyway! Thanks again! Bye all!