Chapter 13 (SORRY ABOUT THE LONG WAIT!! D:)

Your POV
---------------
Training went well, apart from when Slender decided to appear out of no where and almost make you die of a heart attack. Jeff was too busy gasping for breath as he laughed to help you up. Eventually, he did. Now, the two of you were heading back to the mansion in silence. As soon as he walked in, Jeff was greeted by BEN running up to him and shoving a phone in his face. "Dude, you got too many fangirls. You were taken off the wiki!" (True story, in fact.) Jeff was silent before.. "Why would I really care..? I mean, I don't screw around with things on the wiki like you do." BEN went silent, walking away. Smile Dog bounded up to you, jumping up and almost knocking you into Jeff, who reflexively held out his arms to catch you, which, he did. "Smile..." Jeff muttered. Smile let out a small, playful bark before bounding off. You blushed and stood up straight, feeling even more embarrassed when you realized almost everyone in the room were looking at you two. Jeff awkwardly cleared his throat, then you decided to escape by claiming you were tired and then hurried up the stairs.

Jeff's POV
-----------------
I watched as (Y/N) hurried up the stairs then sat down next to BEN, who was playing games on his computer. When he had a moment, he elbowed me in the arm. "What?" I asked. "You know..." BEN smirked. (*Enter eyebrow wiggling here*) I felt hot with embarrassment. "What are you getting at?" I demanded quietly. "There's something going on between you two.~" BEN grinned. I knew my face has to be at least a light shade of pink by now. "T-There's nothing going on between me and.. (Y-Y/N)." I muttered. BEN laughed. "I'm messin' with ya. Chill." He handed me a controller. "Wanna play?" He asked. "Fine.." I muttered. BEN turned on the Xbox and started up a random game.

Turns out, I think I might be better at games then him.
--------------------------------
It's like 3 in the morning.
I gotta wake up at 7.
#NoRegrets