chapter 2

tw// smut lol

sapnap jolted awake to the sound of Karl's high pitched scream. He stood up, ready to kill anyone. Karl laughed and sapnap looked at his monitor. "I'm streaming baby, its ok. But thank you for the concern, that's adorable." Karl blushed as sapnap walked over, kissing him on the lips. "I love you." sapnap waved at the camera, and the chat was exploding with karlnap. Everyone knew for a while they were dating, but the chat still fangirled over their cute moments. sapnap yawned and climbed into the shower, stripping down completely. The cold water touched his warm skin, cooling it instantly. He closed his eyes in satisfaction, and started shampooing his hair. 

He heard Karl laughing in the other room and sapnap felt his legs get queasy. It was so stupid, but sapnap still got nervous when Karl giggled. It made him feel so warm inside, hearing Karl's gentle laugh. Karl let out a shrill scream, which obviously meant a moan. Sapnap shook his head, chuckling to himself, but his mind drifted off to the last time he was in the shower with Karl. He bit his lip as he remembered Karl's lewd faces that he made. 

"Get it together sapnap, he's on stream" he told himself, trying to shake off the dirty thoughts. It wasn't that easy though, as if Karl knew, he moaned out loudly as sapnap turned off the shower water, making the blood flow to his issue. He tried to ignore it, but walked into the room with only a towel on. "Ooh dang sapnap looking hottt right chat?" Karl teased, but sapnap loved it. He grabbed Karl's chin and kissed him. Sapnap went and got dressed really quick, ready to "support" Karl as he gamed. He crawled underneath the table and when Karl started to ask why he was under there, sapnap put a finger to his lip. Karl got the message and nodded. sapnap slowly moved his fingers up Karl's thigh, where he was most sensitive. 

Karl whimpered softly, but not loud enough for the mic to pick up. He scooted towards the end of the chair, almost begging sapnap. sapnap grinned, he loved the control he had over Karl. He rubbed at the crotch line of Karl's sweatpants, making Karl's eyes roll back in satisfaction. sapnap pulled down his sweatpants low enough where he could get all the access he needed. "Yeah dream that sounds goOOd-" 

Karl moaned on the word good as sapnap licked the tip of his dick. He covered his mouth and tried playing it off as a joke, but everyone knew. "Shh angel, you have to be quiet for me. Promise?" sapnap looked up in a demanding way and Karl nodded. "Use your words, angel." sapnap demanded. "Yes daddy.." he whispered and sapnap was satisfied enough to start his work. He worked his tongue on the underside of his dick, and Karl's legs started to shake with pleasure. "Please daddy.." he whimpered. Sapnap covered his precum covered member with his lips, starting to work his hands at the same time as his head bobbed up and down. Karl bit his lip to keep from moaning, pushing sapnaps head down as he pleased. 

sapnap went all the way down, until the dick touched the back of his throat, causing him to gag. Karl moaned loudly at the sudden movement, and slapped a hand over his mouth. The chat was going utterly insane. "I'll be right back chat i need to get some water." Karl turned off his mic, but not his camera, unknowingly to him. Karl leaned back in his chair, obviously pleased with the way sapnap worked his tongue. "Sapna- i mean daddy, I'm gonna-" Karl thrusted his hips forwards, close to his arousal. "Cum for me baby." sapnap demanded and Karl released his load, moaning at the pleasant feeling. sapnap swallowed it all, and smiled up at Karl whos face was lewd and pornographic. "You look so beautiful when you cum." he said in a low voice, standing up and pulling Karl onto his lap on the gaming chair. Karl looked exhausted. "Ok ill go back to the stream now.." he panted, then realized his camera was on. 

Karls face was bright red, and sapnap noticed as well. "Oh my- sapnap you're really supportive of Karl huh?" dream teased and the chat was berserk. Karl covered his face but sapnap kissed his cheek gently. "It's no surprise, they know we have sex karl." sapnap reassured him but he was still pink as a rose. sapnap kissed his lips gently and they locked eyes with a smile. "I love you angel" sapnap teased. 

"Alright guys im gonna go eat breakfast, bye bye!" karl smiled and ended the stream, looked at sapnap then connected their lips strongly. sapnap picked him up by his thigh and brought him downstairs, making cereal as karl made out with him. "You're adorable." sapnap grinned as he got a spoon for karl. Karl grabbed the spoon and ate his cheerios happily, doing his little dancey dance, sapnap grabbed his hips and kissed him as he ate cheerios. "You taste like cheerios." sapnap smiled and karl rolled his eyes. "Of course i do silly." he gently pushed sapnap's arm, but sapnap grabbed his wrist, twirling him around. "Oh my gosh you are so random." karl pretended to be annoyed but he loved the feeling of dancing with sapnap. "sapnap guess what's happening on friday" karl hinted and sapnap looked dumbstruck. 

"Friday? Uh are we doing a lore stream?" of course sapnap knew why friday was important, he couldn't stop thinking about it. Karls face and mood dropped but he tried covering it up, "oh its nothing important." sapnap kissed karl gently on the forehead, "just tell me what it is, I can tell you're mad baby." karl sighed and shook his head. "It really doesn't matter.. If you don't remember it doesn't matter. I think I'm gonna go to quackitys." karl looked so hurt as he left. sapnap had to fight every urge to scream, 'of course i know baby, i fucking love you'. As soon as karl left sapnap sat down and screamed in annoyance. He despised keeping secrets from karl. Karl burst back in the room and ran to sapnap. "Are you ok?" he had such fear in his eyes, sapnap almost let everything slip. sapnap lied, "I stubbed my toe." sapnap gently kissed him on his neck but karl pulled away which he never did. This pissed of sapnap immensely. He grabbed his wrist tightly. "Whats wrong." sapnaps eyes were a rock hard stare, and karls eyes were soft and lonely. 

"Its really nothing." his voice softly said. He was too afraid to talk louder, he didn't want to burst into tears. sapnap knew karl inside and out, literally. He'd kissed and seen every body part of karl's, he knew everything about his body language. Sapnap pulled him into a bear hug and karl barely hugged back. "I'll go to quackitys now.." karl stood up and left. sapnap wanted to chase after him but he stopped himself. He stared at the door, wanting karl to burst back in with his happy smile, ready for cuddles and snuggles. But his boyfriend, his hurt boyfriend was walking to quackitys house.