chapter 7

au// you guys are so sweet I love you, I really want to draw karl in his wedding dress but I'm untalented so I'm having my friend draw it for me, I hope you all enjoy this chapter, I wrote it at 1 am but then again thats always when I write haha, please share and comment your ideas on anything, your comments make me laugh and I love reading them <3

tw//hospital, sickness

It was 2 am, and sapnap was fast asleep when his phone rang. Karl rubbed his eyes, he was a very light sleeper. "Baby.. your phone.. Its from your mom." He yawned, passing the phone to sapnap, who was half asleep. "Hello mommy?" sapnap stretched, and his eyes widened. 

"Yeah, I can be there soon. Give me a couple hours, I'll get a flight. I'll get over there." Sapnap ended the call and jumped out of bed. He grabbed clothing and his toiletries, and a very confused karl watched. "What the hell are you doing?" Sapnap looked over while stuffing everything into a suitcase. 

"My mom's really sick, she's in the hospital and she wants me there. The doctors don't think she's gonna make it." his voice broke as he talked and karl felt hurt for him. "Baby, I'm so sorry. Do you want me to come as well?" Karl said, walking over and gently hugging sapnap. "I would but I just want to be with my mom if this is the last moments. I love you though, I really do." Karl nodded, he understood. 

"That's alright, I'll plan things around here. How long do you think you'll be gone?" sapnap sighed, "as long as I can be. Maybe 3-5 days. I'll call you daily though, she'll be hearing lots about you." Karl smiled with a tired look, "are you leaving right now?" sapnap sadly nodded, "I'll miss you.." he gently held karls face and kissed his rosy, soft lips gently. "I'll miss you more sappy." karl replied, hugging sapnap tightly. "Please be safe~" karl said, and sapnap nodded, "the same goes for you." sapnap started walking down the stairs and a very exhausted karl followed. 

"Can I go with you to the airport?" Sapnap shrugged, "Just don't fall asleep." Karl nodded, putting on slippers and getting into the passenger's seat. "So, what do they think is wrong with her?" Sapnap sighed, "I don't know.. They said it might've been a heart attack which is terrifying." Karl held sapnaps tense hand, "It'll be okay. Try to calm down, you seem super stressed." Sapnap took a deep breath, "This is why I love you," karl smiled gently. Sapnap merged onto the freeway, "so what are you gonna do when I'm gone?" "sleep, eat, drink monster, probably stream, take a couple naps, go shopping, the usual." sapnap nodded, 

"I feel bad, I really wish you could come but I'm gonna be in the hospital and they only let family in, and since we're technically not family yet, you would have to be at a hotel, which means more money and-" sapnap started to ramble and karl squeezed his hand. "Baby, you don't need to explain yourself. I trust you and your judgement, I don't want to get in between you and your mother's possible last moments. Although I would love to meet her, it's just not the right time." sapnap kissed karls hand, "You always know what to say, you're amazing." Karl brightly smiled, "I try my best." The airport sign pulled up in the distance, and the big airport's bright lights made karl squint. 

"It's so bright here.." Sapnap handed karl some sunglasses which made him laugh, "thanks for the sunglasses at 2:50 am, really helpful for the sun!" He teased and sapnap shook his head, grinning. "Don't be a smart-ass, I'll take those back gladly." "you got the tickets?" "yea, I can purchase them in there." karl nodded, and squeezed his hand. "I'm gonna miss you," sapnap sadly smiled, "hey, I'll be back before you know it. And then we can go get some pizza, play just dance, whatever you want to do. I promise!" Sapnap put up a pinky and karl rolled his eyes, but similarly held up his. They locked pinkies, sealing the promise. 

"If you break the promise, you have to buy me dunkin for a week." sapnap smiled, "of course." they pulled into the parking and got out of the car. "Please be safe, don't get killed by any crazy texans." Karl laughed at his own joke, hugging sapnap tightly. In all seriousness, Karl was dreading how they were going to be seperated. For some reason, his anxiety was spiking recently, and now one of the few things that calmed him was going halfway across the country. He was going to be alone in a big house. Sapnap noticed karls heart rate picking up, and pushed back some of his hair. "You are going to be fine baby, I'll call you, you can wear anything in my closet, whatever you need." 

"but I need you.." karl whispered softly, making sapnap feel his heart drop. "Hey, don't make me cry," sapnap pulled karls soft face in, kissing him gently and passionately. They stayed in the embrace, forgetting about the surrounding world for a moment, until an airport worker yelled at sapnap for leaving his suitcase in the walkway, saying they needed to go. "Alright geez, I love you baby. So much. Please don't forget that, okay?" karl nodded, kissing sapnap again. "Be safe!" Karl called as sapnap walked into the building, waving at his fiance. Karl sadly sighed, sitting in the car, driving home. He felt so lonely, 

"Karl stop being so selfish, his mom could be dying!" He told himself, but just wanted sapnap. "You're so clingy~" he scolded, driving into the dunkin drive through. "Can I get a hot cocoa and 2 donuts? Chocolate and strawberry frosted please." He ordered, driving up to the window. He played with his credit card, and as he was driving home, realized he got sapnap's order as well. "Wow.. good job karl!" He laughed to himself, but left the donut in the bag. When he got home he put it away, telling himself to wait until sapnap was back. He sipped his hot cocoa at the island, tired and lonely. He pulled out his phone, and scrolled through twitter, the tweet was still going insane. He sighed, extremely bored and tired. He walked to the streaming room he did live streams in, and set up his lighting and camera. "Might as well.." he sighed, starting the twitch stream under the just chatting category. 

As soon as it started, viewers started flooding in. He looked awful and tired, and the chat was spamming karnap, "Yea sapnap isn't here right now.. He's with his mom, cause she's in the hospital and everything, I miss him too, and yes we are engaged." karl held up his left hand, showing the beautiful ring. "So since I'm bored, I'll be answering questions." Someone in the chat asked, "when's your wedding?" "so basically we don't have a set date, just an idea, we're thinking somewhere in april or may, and yes I'm wearing a wedding dress." The chat went insane at that idea, making karl giggle. 

"Could you paint your nails? Uh sure, what color?" The chat started saying purple, with your ring finger green. "Oh sure, that sounds fun." Karl grabbed the colors, and started painting. All the sudden a dono went off, of 1k. Karl slapped a hand over his mouth, "thank you dream, I'll put it towards our wedding funds." He smiled, and went back to his painting. "How do you guys like my nails?" Karl lifted up his hands, showing off the vibrant colors. The chat enjoyed them, and karl yawned. 

"Hold on chat, Ima close my eyes for a second." Hours later, karl woke up, uncomfortable and exhausted. He looked at his setup, he was still streaming. The chat was sending 'good morning's to karl, making him laugh. "Have I been asleep this whole time? Wow.. do I snore?" the chat said no, to karls relief. "Oh good, that would've been bad. Well, its morning, I'm gonna end the stream. "

A dono went off, "I love you baby. I just landed in texas, you look adorable sleeping." karl grinned, "thank you sapnap. Good bye!! Love you all, you're all perfect." Karl ended the stream, rubbing his eyes. He grabbed his phone and send quackity a text. "Wanna come over and watch a movie or something?" Quackity replied fast, "sure. I'll be over soon!"