chapter 6

Au: I'm so sorry for not posting over the weekend, my wifi went down :((
My twitter also got banned for a week HAHA I TOLD A SEXIST GUY ON TWITTER TO DIE RIP
So since twitter won't take up my time I'll be posting a lot :D! I hope you guys enjoy this, as always please share and comment, I love you guys so much! 
~Lillie <3

TW:// None

Karl woke up, wrapped up in Sapnap's arms. He was exhausted, but in a wonderful way. He and Sapnap had stayed up all night, talking about their future. The word 'their' sounded like smooth honey on their tongues, how they were in it together, doing this together. It was hard to plan when Karl was very giggly, so half of the time they were laughing and embracing each other. Today was the day for wedding plans, they wanted to be married soon, and Karl already had a vision of what he wanted. Karl was deciding between a dress and a suit for himself, and already had a beautiful suit set up for Sapnap. He looked at his sleeping fiancé, who was smiling softly, even in his sleep. Karl gently played with his hair, putting his face in Sapnap's chest, loving the warmth that came from him. He smelled like comfort, like happiness, like home. Sapnap stretched, and immediately kissed karl gently. 

"Good morning darling~" his deep morning voice sent chills down karls spine, making him giggle. "You're so pretty.." karl whispered, kissing him gently. "I learned how to be from you." sapnap yawned mid sentence. Karl smiled, loving this moment. 

"So I have some plans.. For the wedding. I was thinking our colors could be a sage green and a pretty pearl." Karl opened Pinterest, and showed him the pallet. "It would be something like this, we could have oxeye daisies, cute fairy lanterns, frogs, monster drinks, anything." Sapnap stared at his beautiful fiance, entranced in how Karl got so excited and eager about little things like this. Sapnap closed his eyes with a gentle grin, he could listen to karl talking about what he loves for hours. "Are you paying attention?" karl gently asked, and sapnap opened his eyes. How long had he zoned out for?? 

"Oh- I'm sorry I was just- thinking about you.." Karl turned pink slightly, but still gave him a look. "That's ok, but try paying attention now. Do you think I should wear a dress or a suit for the wedding?" Sapnap tossed the options over mentally, "Well, with a dress it could be very pretty since you look gorgeous in everything, fuck gender norms, and it could be wonderful. So I think a dress." Karl grinned brightly, "Ok good because I already have 4 options. I was thinking a really flowy, pretty dress! Kinda like Tiana from Princess and The Frog, but less extreme." "Oh my god, that's so smart baby! I love it!" 

Sapnap kissed karls forehead, showing pictures of the edits he would make to the dress. "Thank you.. I was thinking it could be in the spring, with all the pretty flowers.." karl started to mumble the words, talking to himself. Sapnap patiently waited for a sentence to be formed, playing with karls engagement ring. "Ooh we could have a black cake, those look cool!" Karl started to shake his leg gently, very excited. Sapnap could tell when he started to overstimulate himself, so he gently held karl's hand, and squeezing it as a reminder he was here. When karl over stimmed, sometimes he would get very freaked out, very randomly. Sapnap knew this and wanted to show that in every way, he was there for karl. Karl smiled in sympathy, and squeezed his hand back, a signal that he was ok. 

"We could also have frogs there. I love frogs." karl grinned, leaning closer into sapnap. Sapnap chuckled, playing with karls fluffy hair, "Oh really, I never knew." he teased making karls lips turn upwards slightly. "I love you.. I wanna get married soon," karl pouted, and sapnap smiled. "Me too, don't worry we will. Now lets get some breakfast." Sapnap picked up karl making him giggle, and sapnap carried him down the stairs bride style. "My pretty fiance." karl said, and sapnap pretended to lose his balance on the stairs, making karl squeal and bury his face in sapnaps shoulder.