Titania

The forceful gale that tears the trees, that is a fairy's rage. The whistling wind that brings the rain, that is a fairy's tears. The joyful draught, dancing through the leaves, that is a fairy's laughter. The gentle breeze that guides the heart, that is the fairy song.

~~•~~

"Everyone, follow me!" Thirteen rounded all the students into a group, and started herding them to the exit. "This way!"

"Wait! Mr Aizawa! He needs help!" Midoriya cried out.

"No." He barked back at the class, not turning around. "You can't be a pro if you only have one trick. You guys get to safety. Class rep, go call for help. Let the pros handle this." I stepped forward.

"Eraserhead." He nodded, answering my question. 

"Okay." I turned to face the rest of my class. "You guys follow Thirteen, don't worry about us. We'll hold them off until you can get reinforcements." I scanned the crowd, letting out a small sigh of relief when I saw Todoroki among them.

"LIKE I'D LISTEN TO YOU, YOU DAMN EXTRA!" I ignored him.

"Wait, Y/n, Mr Aizawa said to leave it to the pros!" Momo stepped forward, and I smiled at her.

"I am a pro." I turned around, not wanting to see their reactions. "Let's do this." I dropped into a stance matching EraserHead's.

"There's no way she's a pro." I heard Bakugou grumble behind me.

"Well, it would make sense." Momo sounded thoughtful.

"STOP CHATTING AND GET TO THE ENTERANCE!" I shouted back at them. 

"IF YOU'RE SUCH AN AMAZING PRO, WHY HAVEN'T WE HEARD OF YOU BEFORE?" Bakugou once again shouted. 

"I'm getting sick of this, Bakugou. Go with Thirteen. You have heard of me." I hummed, summoning  the wind, using it to rip my P.E uniform off my figure. I was left in my hero costume., my wings unfurling from my back. They gaped at me, Mineta slightly drooling at the ripping of the uniform. Perv.

"Y-you're the number six hero..." Tsu breathed out, as Hakagure let out a soft squeal.

"You're the Fairy hero: Titania." This time I did spin at the sound of Todoroki's voice.

"Yes, I am. And now, not as a classmate but as a pro, I'm telling you to go with Thirteen and get out of here." I practically hissed at them, when I heard a voice coming from below. I turned back around to find Eraserhead on the ground battling the villains. This time I did turn around and hiss at them.

"You might have cost our teacher some injuries by wasting time like this. GO!" I sent a gust of wind at them, and they turned heel and ran after Thirteen. I jumped down into the fray, back to back with my sensei.

"Sorry I got held up." I reached into a pocket in the mini dress, pulling out ear plugs and handing them to him. 

"Not at all. That was one way to let them know, and you saved me from having to do it." He took them and placed them in his ears. "Now sing."

I smiled. 

The storm is awake 
The danger is real
You're time's running out
Don't feel, don't feel.