𝘵𝘸𝘰. 𝘮𝘪𝘥𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
( 𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖮 : 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐌𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Hey Pops, hey Dad." Harlow greeted her dads who were sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey Sweets, how was your day?" Ethan asked "Boring as usual, those teaches are a pain in the a-" Keith sent her a look making her quickly rephrase her choice of words.

"Butt, a pain in the butt" Harlow grabbed an apple from the island where Keith was sitting

"No Marcus today?" Keith questioned "He had a thing, he said he might come over later" Harlow shrugged.

Both Keith and Ethan nodded. Knowing that meant Marcus was coming over later. They always had slept over each other's houses on the weekend.

The family sat there and talked for around ten to fifteen minutes before Harlow decided to go upstairs and paint.

"I'm going to be upstairs painting if you guys need me." She informed them before grabbing her skateboard and running up to her room.

She kicked her shoes off and placed them in her closet, along with her skateboard.

"Alexa play The One That Got Away by Katy Perry." She called out before taking out her large collection of paint.

Setting them out on her desk before going to grab a few paint brushes. She began painting a city skyline, the girl always dreamed of moving to the city and hoped that one day she could live there.

A few hours pass and soon Ethan knocks on her door "Pops and I are going on a date tonight, will you be okay?" Ethan asked. Harlow laughed knowing that her dads would always worry even if they were in the house with her.

"Yeah, Dad. I'll be okay. Have fun, and be home by eleven o'clock." She waved her finger around in a playful manner making the man chuckle.

"Will do, Sweets."

Eventually she went downstairs to grab a snack, she heard something upstairs.

Immediately becoming alarmed she ran upstairs "Listen, I might be 5'2 but I do a mean ass drop kick and I'm a black belt- Marcus?"

The girl furrowed her eyebrows at the boy who was now laughing uncontrollably on the ground "You- you- you threatened me with karate."

Harlow took a deep breath while rolling her eyes, annoyed with his antics.

"Fuck you.  I forgot you like to climb through windows with your weird ass." Harlow huffed before taking a seat on her bed with her fruit snacks, popping the bag open.

"Cmon Gremlin, don't be bitter."

"I hate you." She laughed "I brought food." He pointed towards a bag sitting on her desk

"What did you get?" Harlow looks over at the bag, realizing she hadn't eaten a full meal since the morning.

"Your favorite, buffalo chicken wings and fries. there was a milkshake" Marcus said "Where is it?" She furrowed her eyebrows, seeing no cup.