𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦. 𝘤𝘢𝘳 𝘤𝘳𝘢𝘴𝘩

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖶𝖤𝖫𝖵𝖤: 𝐂𝐀𝐑 𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Harlow, car crash, and critical condition. The only five words Marcus could hear before his mind went into panic

The Baker family sat in the waiting room while Harlow's dads were in the room. Grief and silence filling the room.

Ellen and Clint were holding it together for the sake of their kids and their friends.

However, they couldn't help but feel the immense sadness that came with knowing Harlow was fighting for her life in the other room.

Maxine was silently sobbing in a corner hoping the person she considered to be a sister would pull through. She couldn't imagine a world without her.

And finally Marcus, who hadn't said a word to anyone while holding the necklace in his hand.

The boy couldn't process it, he didn't want to. Because if he did then he would have to accept the fact that his lover was dying — and there was nothing he could do about it. The beautiful girl he had spend most of his life beside was dying, and there was nothing anyone could do about it.

Leo's family had been there prior but they later transported him to a different hospital.

He was in much better shape than harlow, only suffering a few broken bones and a concussion. Harlow's side had taken most of the impact.

Soon Keith came out, his eyes bloodshot red. everyone's eyes automatically looked at him.

"They said—" he stopped as sob escaped his lips "She's not looking good, she has brain damage and lost a lot of blood." He continued. He knew what was coming. But how does a parent prepare themselves for their child's death.

Tears streamed down Ellen's face as she signed it to Clint, and the man couldn't hold back tears. He began openly sobbing and had to get up and excuse himself.

Marcus began sobbing as well "No, she's gonna make it. She has to." he stood up "She has to make it — she has to. She can't. She can't leave me. I need her."

"Marcus-" Max started but he quickly cut her off.

"No." Marcus whispered before walking out of the waiting room and out of the hospital, but not before bumping into someone. "Marcus, I heard what happened. Is she okay?"

Marcus looked up and was met with joe, he just shook his head making joe frown. "She's not gonna make it, Joe. I can't see her like that, it's gonna break me."

Marcus had tears stinging at his eyes, Joe felt devastated himself but could tell the boy needed some advice or at least a shoulder to cry on.

"Let's go for a walk."  Joe patted his back, Marcus only nodded before following him.

The two then began taking a walk throughout the exterior of the hospital. Following different paths that led to a garden.