𝘴𝘪𝘹. 𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘥𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖲𝖨𝖷: 𝐒𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Where the hell is the damn necklace that goes with the dress." Ethan looked around the room frantically in search of the silver pendant.

"Ethan, Hun — it's in your hand." Keith looked at his husband with a look of concern in his eyes. "Dad are you okay? you've been like this for a couple hours — Pops can help me it's okay." Harlow offered.

"Sweets, I love you dearly. but this" He gestured around the room "Is a once in a lifetime experience. First it's this, then prom, then your wedding, and then boom you're an adult." Ethan began rambling but Keith cut him off.

"Harls, go but your dress on. your dad and I are going to get him a glass of water, and I'm going to get Tequila."

Keith took his husband by the hand and led him out the room "No need to worry, Max is here." Maxine bursted through the door nearly making Harlow fall off her chair.

"Hey Maxie, I'm so glad you came" Harlow gave her a tight hug before letting go and sitting at her desk once more.

"Like I'd miss the first time we've seen you in a dress since our elementary school graduation. Marcus came but he's downstairs waiting." Max told her while going into her make-up drawers.

"So what kinda look are going for here? What color is the dress?" Max's eyes scanned the different make-up pallets. "Yellow." Harlow went into her closet and pulled out the dress

"That dress is beautiful. I'm thinking we go for a natural look." Max suggested while pulling out a couple eyeshadow pallets she had brought from her house.

Harlow nodded in agreement. She was never really someone that was heavy on make-up. But there was a first time for everything. "Come on, let's put the dress on." Max stood up.

After putting on the dress, Harlow sat in the seat as Max did her makeup. "Are you going to the dance?" Harlow asked Max who quickly shook her head no.

"Nah, M.A.N and I are going to the movies. I was going to invite you but Leo asked you before I could."

"Buy me some crunch bites please." Harlow says "Of course." Max agreed before spinning her around to face the mirror. "You look hot, I'm sure you'll put everyone else to shame." Max mused, admiring her work in the mirror. She reached for a necklace and spun Harlow around so she could clip it on.

"The guys are downstairs waiting, are you ready?"Max asked "Yeah, I think so." Harlow nodded before following Max as she left the room.

Once they were about to reach the bottom Max stopped her, signaling for her to stay put

Max continued down the stairs, finding Leo and Marcus sitting on the couch "Introducing the baddest bitch out here, Harlow reed" Max introduced making her and Harlow laugh as she walked down the stairs.