𝘵𝘦𝘯. 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘺 𝘵𝘰𝘨𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖳𝖤𝖭: 𝐅𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"What do we do now?" Marcus asked as they walked back home, skateboards in their hands.

"I don't know. But whatever feeling I'm feeling right now, I wanna keep feeling it."

Marcus couldn't help but smile at that, knowing that the girl he had been crushing on felt the same about him made his heart beat faster than usual.

"Wait, are we gonna tell our parents?" Harlow stopped and turned around to face Marcus. "Only if you want to, I'm cool with whatever." Marcus shrugged.

He didn't care who knew, he would scream that he loved Harlow Reed with no hesitation if he had to.

"I want to enjoy this for a little longer, then we can tell them." Harlow said as they continued walking once more. She loved the idea of having something only they knew.

"Then that's what we'll do, Gremlin."

"You would think you would stop calling me that now that we're — kinda together. Because you love the fuck out of me."

"Nah that's your name regardless of the title we have, you're always gonna be my gremlin."

"That's why you sounded like Elmo in grade school, Elmo" Harlow shot back sticking her tongue out. Marcus smiling at her childish manner.

"Shut up, you had braces and glasses." Marcus argued.

"And I rocked them, can you say the same about your braces?" Harlow raised an eyebrow.

"You know what, go to hell" Marcus huffed while walking faster so she could barely catch up.

"You prick, you know I'm short wait up you damn giraffe."

"Should of thought about that before you brought up the braces phase, Gremlin. That hurt my feelings. You know I'm sensitive about that." He pouted while slowing down so he was walking next to her again.

"That sounds like a personal problem you need to take up with someone who may care." Harlow teased.

Marcus didn't respond, instead he kept walking.

"Elmo?" Harlow called out "Marcus." She repeated.

"You can't ignore me for long." She said, still no answer.

"Cmon Elmo don't be like that." Harlow sighed as she tried to keep up with the boy who had an evident cocky smirk on his face as he walked faster on purpose.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"Hey Ethan." Marcus said as he plopped down on the couch. "Hey kids." Ethan waved.