𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘳. 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖮𝖴𝖱: 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐇𝐄𝐑

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

It was the day of Harlow's date and the Baker twins were over her house helping her get ready.

The three had gone to the mall and Marcus was laying on Harlow's bed eating his cinnamon twists, Maxine was busy trying to figure out which jewelry would go with harlow's outfit, and harlow was freaking out.

"Silver or gold hoops?" Max held up the two options "I prefer silver, it goes with more" Harlow answered, she was sitting on her desk chair fiddling with her fingers.

Harlow had black skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, and an oversized leather jacket on. Her hair was in a high bun and she was wearing her high top black converse.

Maxine put the earrings in Harlow's ears and then stood as she admired her "You look beautiful, i would totally date you." Maxine smiled making Harlow laugh "Thank you Max. Now that I have your approval, no one can knock me off my high horse."

"I have to go but make sure you call me and tell me everything!" Maxine picked up her bag. "You coming Marcus?" She turned to her brother.

"Yeah, but i'll catch up with you. Go ahead." Marcus waved her off while finishing up his food.

Max nodded "Bye Max, thank you!" Harlow called out as the girl disappeared out of her vision "Bye Harls!" Max called back before the front door shut.

As soon as Max was gone Marcus sat up and faced Harlow "So what's wrong, Gremlin?" He asked, making the girl furrow her eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"Cut the crap, you're doing the thing you always do when you're nervous:" He pointed towards her hands

"I don't know, what if he thinks that i'm boring" She shrugged, Marcus simply laughed at her statement. Finding it ridiculous that someone he found so mesmerizing didn't find themselves just as special.

"You're one of the most entertaining people i've ever met. I would give you five out of five stars on yelp."

"You're just saying that because you're my best friend" Harlow huffed, slumping in her chair slightly.

"That and also it's true. Have some more confidence in yourself, Gremlin." Marcus stands up and attempts to pat her head but she quickly slaps him, making him wince.

"I will beat the shit out of you." She sent him a look and he backed away cautiously. He picked up his skateboard by the end of her bed and started walking towards the door.

"Noted, but have fun but not too much fun. I don't know if your dads could handle a teen pregnancy. And call me before you call Max because I deserve to know first."

"Sure Elmo, see you tomorrow. Love you, Jerk Face." Harlow smiles "Love you too ,Gremlin" Marcus salutes her before leaving her room.

It should've been Marcus taking her on the date repeating itself in Marcus' brain as he made his way to his

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄