𝘧𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 𝘪𝘵𝘴 𝘫𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖥𝖨𝖵𝖤: 𝐌𝐀𝐘𝐁𝐄 𝐈𝐓'𝐒 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐘
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The  next day at school Marcus and Harlow walked in "we're here early for the first time in — well all of this school year." Harlow pointed out

"Because you decided to wake up on time, it's a miracle." Marcus mumbled earning a glare from Harlow.

"Harlow! Hey"

Both Harlow and Marcus turned around and were met Leo "hey Leo, Leo this is Marcus. Marcus this is Leo."

Marcus' eyes scanned the boy in front of him, a hint of anger crossing through him. But to spare Harlow he faked a small smile and extended his hand .

"Nice to meet you man"

"Likewise dude, i've seen you around the skate park" leo says "Yeah it's kinda my thing." Marcus said, a hint of arrogance passing through in his tone.

"That's cool. um I wanted to ask Harlow if you wanted to go to the spring dance with me this Friday." Leo seemed nervous as he rubbed the back of his neck

'Harlow hates dances, no way she'll go' Marcus thought.

"That sounds fun, sure. Text me the details" Harlow nodded, disappointed filled Marcus' body. He didn't expect that out of her. Especially because she'd never shown interest in things like it before.

"Alright, I'll call you later." Leo smiled at Harlow before turning to Marcus "See you around man."

Marcus simply nodded in response, his smile dropping as soon as Leo walked away. "I thought you hated dances."

"Maybe it'll be fun this time, I don't know." Harlow shrugged. "Plus I have a dress in mind already, might as well use it for something." Harlow said, stopping in front of her class.

"See you in chem?" She looks up at him and tilts her head, sending him a big smile.

"Yeah see you then, Gremlin" Marcus sent her a small smile before turning to go to his math class.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

"You're going to a dance?" Ethan asked, a smile spreading across his face. The Reed family plus Marcus sat in the living room discussing the events that had happened throughout the day.

"I thought you hated dances." Keith furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "That's what I said." Marcus agreed quietly while eating from a bag a chips he had picked up from the kitchen.

"I want to try something new" Harlow said while taking the bag of chips Marcus was eating previously, earning a groan of disapproval from him in the meanwhile.

"You two shut up. This is my time to shine, we need a nail appointment, a pair of heels, and a dress asap. What is it with kids and last minute things." Ethan paced around the kitchen, everyone else laughing at his look of distress.