𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘪 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬 𝘪 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖭𝖨𝖭𝖤: 𝐈 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐊 𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

The next day Marcus and Harlow lied in her bed, Harlow was asleep with her head on his chest. Marcus laid quietly while playing with the ends of her hair.

He felt bad. Bad that she had gotten played and there was nothing he could do but beat the boys ass.

Although they weren't dating for long he could still see the sadness on her face. She didn't deserve that.

He only wished he could make her smile as much as she had made him. But in his mind that was far from achievable.

"Good morning, Elmo. How long have you been awake?" Harlow asked in a low tone, snapping Marcus out of his thoughts "Morning, and around fifteen minutes or so. I didn't want to wake you."

The two sat in silence for a bit, taking in the moment before Marcus spoke up.

"Are you okay?"

"What do you mean?" Harlow looked up at him, she knew what he was referring to but she didn't know if she wanted to talk about it. "You know what i'm talking about."

Harlow took a breath before talking "Honestly, it hurt my feelings. I liked him, it hadn't been long since we started 'talking' but he was sweet when we were I guess."

"You deserve better than that, he was a prick." Marcus said while continuing to play with the end of her hair. Harlow simply kept looking up at the ceiling.

"Eh I don't know, I was kinda stupid. Why would a cute boy on the basketball team want a boring ass girlfriend?"

Marcus furrowed his eyebrows before sitting up "You are not boring, don't ever say that again."

"You're supposed to say that, you're my best friend. It's your job."

"I'm saying it because it's true, besides do you think I'd put up with you if you were boring?"

"I mean you kinda have this whole emo skater boy vibe going on so I don't think you have that many options." Harlow joked before rolled over so they were laying side by side. Both of the teens enjoying each other's company. "If you must know I have friends." Marcus defended himself.

"Oh yeah? Like who?" The two of them looked at each other from their side views. Both secretly admiring each other.

"Well there's Ben—"

"You said Ben was a boring cocky asshole." Harlow laughed at his poor example of him having friends. "Yeah I'm not sitting here and taking this disrespect. I'm going downstairs to get food." Marcus said while getting off the bed "I'm too lazy to get up." Harlow waved her arms in the air.

"Come on you lazy Gremlin, get on." Marcus stood by her side of the bed waiting for her to jump on his back.

Harlow happily got on his back "See this is why we work."