𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯. 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘨𝘪𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘦𝘯𝘥

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖤𝖫𝖤𝖵𝖤𝖭: 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐅 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

A few weeks had gone by, both Harlow and Marcus had been on a few dates.

Today was the day they told their parents they were together, Max had already found out while overhearing the two talking but she didn't tell. The secret was weighing her down, especially during her weekly tea session with Harlow's dads.

Right now both Harlow and Marcus were in her bed, discussing how they would go about it. Both teens feeling a little nervous despite having gone over the altercation a couple of times mentally together.

"Are we telling my parents first or your parents?" Harlow asked while turning to face Marcus who was looking at the ceiling.

"We can tell your dads, they're already downstairs and my house is so far." Marcus waved his hand in the air mimicking Bertram from Jessie.

"Says the boy who climbs through my window instead of going through the door — like a normal person." Harlow counters while leaning her head on his shoulder.

"You're worth the climb, my gremlin." Marcus winked making her gag. "Yuck, hell no, yup we can do it now." Harlow said while rising from the bed after shooting him a look. "Cmon that was cute cut me some slack." Marcus said as he followed her steps.

"It was cute — until you winked. It's giving old man at a bar talking to girls young enough to be his daughters." Harlow scrunched up her nose in disgust.

Marcus thought for a moment before nodding in agreement "Yeah yeah, you made it weird." He said while taking her hand in his. "You'll get em next time." Harlow stood on her toes and kissed his cheek making him let out a little smile.

The two walked out of Harlow's bedroom and went downstairs where her dads were sitting at the island talking "Hey guys." Harlow said.

Keith looked up from his paper, and saw their connected hands. The man's eyes had never widened as wide as they were at the moment. "Ethan, babe. Tell me they're holding hands and this is not my vodka cranberry messing with me."

Ethan simply stood there with his jaw dropped "What the hell was in that vodka?"

"I'm starting to think your dads are alcoholics." Marcus said earning an elbow from Harlow.

"Same but shut up." She mumbled while holding a laugh. "Anyways, you're not hallucinating. Marcus and I are now — well he hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend but we're together." Marcus rubbed his thumb along the back of her hand in case she was nervous.

"Oh we knew that, but we didn't expect you to tell us today." Keith said nonchalantly while sipping his drink.

"Wait huh." Marcus furrowed his eyebrows in confusion looking between their hands and Keith and Ethan.

"Yeah — you guys weren't very discreet with it, even Ellen and Clint know. We discussed it at lunch Friday." Ethan added, as if he just said was nothing.