𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵. 𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘢𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘬𝘴𝘩𝘢𝘬𝘦𝘴

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
𝐈𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃
(𝘔𝘈𝘙𝘊𝘜𝘚 𝘉𝘈𝘒𝘌𝘙 !)
𝖢𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖳𝖤𝖱 𝖤𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳: 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐊𝐒𝐇𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It was the last day of school and Harlow hadn't heard from Marcus or Leo. Leo hadn't texted her in two days and Marcus was still taking his personal time off.

"Hey Harls, you okay?" Maxine asked, appearing in front of the girl who didn't look too good "No, my best friend and my boy — something is are ignoring me."

"If it helps you feel better Marcus looks miserable without you." Max tells her.

"So much more better." Harlow said, sarcasm evident in her tone, "Lighten up, Harls. It's our last day of sophomore year. Fuck the boys, you got me."

"You're ten times better than both of them." Harlow chuckled as Max wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"They have ice cream in the cafeteria today, come sit with us." Max offered, Harlow sent her a small smile before nodding.

"Yeah, I'll take you up on that." Harlow said before stopping in front of her geometry class.

"See you later Maxie" Harlow said, walking out of Max's arms. "Bye Harls." Max waved before continuing down the hallway to her next class.

Harlow walked in and saw Leo, who had a guilty look on his but she couldn't understand why. She simply walked past him and sat down at her desk.

She felt his eyes on her the whole period, leaving her to wonder why he was looking at her. She had a free period since it was the last day so she decided to pack her stuff and head to the library until her next class.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

While walking through the hallway maxine ran up
to Harlow, out of breath.

"Max what happened?" Harlow asked "Mar — Marcus is beating the living shit out of Leo." She managed to get out. "Where are they?" Harlow asked.

"The hallway near the locker room" Max pointed.

Harlow and Max ran to the scene and were met with Marcus punching Leo in the face in front of a crowd of nosey students.

"Don't ever go near her again!" Marcus nearly growled "Marcus get off of him." Harlow pleaded. marcus looked at her, harlow stayed put because she wasn't gonna get hurt trying to stop the fight physically.

"What the actual fuck is going on?!" Harlow yelled, looking at both Leo and Marcus "You wanna tell her or should I?" Marcus looked over at Leo who was clutching his face in pain.

Leo looked between Marcus and Harlow before he let out a sigh.

"It was a bet, Harlow. I'm sorry." Leo sighed

"What was a bet?" Harlow furrowed her eyebrows in confusion. Everyone was silent as she finally put it together. "Of course it was." Harlow laughed dryly, realizing what it meant.

"Let me get my hits in!" Max charged towards leo but Marcus jumped in front of her.

"The principal will be here any minute i don't think you want that on your record."