𝙰𝚙𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗

.......................

I know I missed doing this in the last book, but I wanna use this medium to say thank you to a lot of people who have been with me during those times.
I'd also like to thank you for clicking on this book and adding it to your library. Thank you for opening to take a look at the first chapter.

If I start to mention names, I'd lose count on a lot. So, I hope you don't feel offended or bad when you don't see your name in the list below.

Pamsloaded Easter6 AdeolaAdekaz Mirabillics aminaabdullahi__ The_Writrix undercovermango UneeqQueen ObsessedInk_writer Victoria_yemi

Some started this story but won't be able to finish it for one reason or another. Thank you to those who joined the ride halfway and to those who would come in when the story's completed.

I'll need lots of help to write this book. Because this story is situated in a Yoruba land inhabited by Yorubas of which I'm not, I'll need to know more about their lifestyle, culture and food type, even yearly celebration. Who would be willing to tutor me?

I don't know what else to write, just to say thank you for being here at the moment you are.

I don't like doing this, but I just want to guage the ratio of people that read my book. So... When this chapter gets to fifty reads, then I'll upload chapter one of this book.
Please try to inform your friends and cherished ones that another book is out!

Thank you and remain Blessed as you read 💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

You can follow me on the following accounts to see updates on my book;

Da_Writer's World➖Facebook page
Amyirechi ➖Instagram
Amyirechi ➖Okadabooks
Amyirechi ➖Twitter
DM to get WhatsApp number if you desire 😉

Thanks ❤✍