-Fred- Moring tickles

Light smut, also, I'm a slut for this man. This man can hit me across the face, choke me, so that I won't get air, hit me with a bus and I would say thank you.

'Darling, wake up...' Fred whispers. I turn around and nuzzle my face into the crook of his neck..
'No... I don't wanna.' I reply. He chuckles and he starts petting my hair.
'Darling, I have to work in the shop today.' He says.
'I don't care, it's cold, it snows and you're warm. I wanna cuddle and be warm.'
'But I have to work, I can't leave all the work for George.' He chuckles.

'Fred! Wake up!' George knocks loudly on the door.
'I will be right there!' He yells back. 'You see, George needs me to help him.' He whispers to me.
'No....' I pout, he tries to get up, so I throw myself on him, so that he's forced to stay down.

'Let me go, love.' A smile spreads over his lips. I don't let go of him, in fact I tighten my arms around him. 'Guess I'll have to tickle you!' He starts tickling me, sounds of my laugh fills the room, I let go of him, he flips me over and continues to tickle me. I kick the air and try to push Fred off of me.

'Stop!' I say in between laughs.
'Nope!' He continues with tickling.

After a while he finally stops. 'Okay, okay. I'll stop.' He lets out a laugh and stops tickling me.

So we're going to play that game, huh? I can play that too.

I throw my arms around his neck and pull him into a passionate kiss. His body still hovers above mine. He places his hands next to my head, I let one of my arms slide down his arm and I hold his arm/wrist. Feeling all of his veins that go through his arm and I trace my finger over them.

His lips leave my mouth and he starts going down my neck, leaving small, purple bruises all over my neck. I let out soft moans and I whine a bit. His hands roam over my clothed body.

I push his arms arway from me and sit up.
'Is everything okay?' He asks confused. I nod and climb on top of him, he lays back and I straddle him. A smirk lingers on his lips.

'Okay, okay. Take control, whatever.' He smirks. I take off his trousers and I palm his semi-hard dick.
'Oh don't worry, I will.' I return his smirk and I lean in again, our lips meet and move in sink. My hand is still palming him and massaging him.

'Fred! Wake up!' George yells. 'I will open the shop!'
'O-Okay!' He yells back, as he pulls away.

I pull down his boxers, making sure that I keep eye contact with him, once it's off I start stroking him. I'm going in a slow pace, just to tease him.

I place kisses on the tip, slowly going all the way down, making sure to pay attention to his veins. Soft groans escape his lips.

As I'm I reach the tip again, he grabs a hand full of hair and pushes my head all the way down on his dick. I finally break eyecontact as he continues to push and pull me by my hair, his cock keeps touching the back off my throat and I try not to moan.

He let's go of my hair and orders me to continue at this pace, I continue to do so, till I feel him twitch inside my mouth. I slow down and I look back up again and our eyes meet. His hands have a tight grip on the sheets.

'Fuck.. Y/n..' By the way he said this, I knew he was close. I feel him twitch again and his eyes flutter close as his head drops back. I pull away before he could cum.

His head jerks back up, his tight grip on the sheets softens, his eyes are full of frustration.

'I-Is everything okay?' He asks frustrated.
'Yeah, the thing is. You have to go to work and I'm going to Hermione and Ginny today, so we have to get ready.' An evil smirk crosses my face, he looks at me, his lips are parted, eyes still full of frustration. I stand up and start getting ready for the day.

'Fred! When are you ready? You're late!' George's voice booms from behind the door again.
'I-' Fred starts, but he can't find the words.
'He'll be right there!' I yell back.
'He better be...' George mutters.

'You're evil. Truly evil.' Fred murmers.
'Thanks!' I smile.

Heeey! If you read my 'chapter' that said that I would quit, I won't. I thought I would, but I didn't. I like this too much XD So I'm sorry if that scared you, well not really scared, but you know what I mean XD