-Neville- A green gift

'Hey Neville!' I say as I walk into the Herbology class.
'O-Oh. Hey Y/n... H-How are you?' Neville stutters.
'I'm great! How are you?' I smile as I take my blue hair from my ponytail.
'I'm good. Uhm, Y/n? What happened to your hair? I don't remember it being blue.. Did you dye it? It looks good! I- Uhm. Sorry if this came out rude! I didn't mean to be rude!' Neville apologises.

'Oh. Right, the twins. Happened to multiple people, they dyed my hair in my sleep. I still don't know how they got into the girls dormitories, but oh well.' I giggle.
'O-Oh. W-Well it looks good.' He blushes. I move closer to him and I see him turn even redder. 'What are you doing Y/n?' He asks shy.
'You had some dirt on your cheek.' I wipe the non-existent dirt of his face. The reality was, I just wanted to be close to him, there was no dirt.

'O-Oh. Thank you.' He smiles.
'No problem!' I say, as I move away.

'Okay class! Put on your coat! We're gonna go outside, we're going to look for a specific flower. I'm not going to tell you what it's called, we are going to examine it later and you're going to tell me what flower it is!' Professor Sprout explains. 'We're going in pairs! I'll pair you up! Mister Weasley and Mister Potter. Mister Malfoy and Miss Parkinson. Miss Granger and Mister Zabini. Mister Longbottom and Miss Y/l/n.' She says.

Professor Sprout told us for what flower we're looking. It is called a flower, but it looks like a big purple stone. We walk outside, it's quite cold, considering it's snowing. I shiver and Neville seems to notice,
'A-Are you okay y/n?' He asks.
'Yeah, just cold.' I smile.
'Oh. Uhm, well. Here. Take this.' He takes off his scarf and gives it to me.
'A-Are you sure Neville? Won't you be cold?' I ask him.
'100%. I don't want you to be cold.' He smiles, I feel a blush creep up my face.
'T-Thank you.' I smile, my face red as a tomato. 'Erm, w-we sh-should go l-look f-f-for that fl-flower...' I stutter and I hide my face in his scarf.

'Hey Y/n! I found it!' He calls me over ands shows me this purple looking pit/rock.
'No you didn't. That over there is MY flower Longbottom.' Draco says and she pushes Neville out of the way.
'Pansy, pick it up, will you. I don't want to touch it. It looks gross.' He coos to Pansy. I feel myself becoming angry. I help Neville up and I turn back to Draco. 'What is it y/l/n? Why are you so angry huh?' He teases me. It only makes me angrier and with out a second thought I punch him straight across his face. Hard.

Pansy drops the flower and rushes over to Draco, who is laying on the ground, holding his nose.
'Are you okay Draco?' She yells.
'Does it look like I'm okay? She fucking punched me in my face! Of course I'm not okay!' He replies angry. 'Let these losers have the plant. It's fine.' He says and they walk away together. I pick up the flower and give it to Neville.

'Are you okay?' I ask him sweetly.
'Erm. Y-Yes, thank you for that.' He says shocked. I have something for you.' His face turns into a sweet smile as he grabs a cute green little flower. 'F-For you.' He smiles.
'Me?' I ask shocked. He nods, I accept the flower and put it in my hair. 'Wow, thank you Neville!' I say as I give him a kiss on his cheek. He flushes red, but has a small smile on his lips.