-Bill- Jumper

Light smut warning! Please imagine Bill being 16 or something like that, that way it's cuter lol. If you don't like to read about people getting caught doing 'it', this story is not for you.

Also if you ever see me writing the word 'cock' just know that I died of laughter while writing it. I hate the word, it sounds so weird! Who decided that a long, hard tube thing should be called a 'cock'? ITS WEIRD! cock

'Hey, hey, hey. Stop that.' Bill says out of nowhere.
'Stop what?' I ask confused.
'You know what you're doing.'
'No I don't!'
'How do you not know that you're being so hot, yet so cute at the same time in my jumper?' Butterflies fly through my body.

'I'm not.' I giggle.
'Yes you are!'
'I'm not!'
'You are, you're my beautiful, smart, gorgeous, hot, sweet girlfriend.' He nuzzles his face in the crook of my neck. I giggle at his action and words.
'Fine, what ever.' A smile plays on my lips.

———————

'Y/n, that's the 7th jumper you stole from me! I need them too!' I turn around to face him, with my hands still in his closet.
'But I need them. They smell like you, they make me feel safe..' I give him puppy eyes.
'But Y/n/n, what if I'm cold?'
'Then you just have to cuddle me!'
'I will steal that one back, even if I have to rip it off you myself.'
'Is that a challenge?' I smirk. He nods in response. 'Challenge accepted.'

He stands up and he starts running towards me. I immediately start running around the room, but he's quicker and stronger then me. He grabs me and throws me on the bed. Taking the jumper off along the way. He hovers above me, with his hands pinned next to either side of my head, the jumper lays next to us. My smile slowly fades as our eyes meet. His lips part slightly, while his eyes scan over my body. Taking in every inch of me. A blush is spreading over my cheeks.

Without thinking I cup his chin and pull him in for a kiss. He immediately kisses back. My hand moves from his chin to his soft, ginger hair and I hold his arm with my other hand. Feeling the vains that go through his arm.

He quickly changes our position, making me straddle his lap, while he sits up. He places his hands on my hips, while I place one of mine around his neck and with the other one I grab one of his hands and I intertwine our fingers.

With his free hand, he slowly starts rocking my hips on his semi-hard dick. I let out soft moans.

'Get on your knees.' He whispers against my lips. I stand up and I sit down between his legs. 'Such a nasty bitch for me.' He smirks. I unbuckle his belt and place it on the ground. I unbutton his trousers, never breaking eye contact. He quickly takes off his jeans. I massage his dick through the fabric, he groans softly.

'Hey, Bill, you have some mail.' Molly walks in, we quickly exchange panicked glances. A deep red painted our faces. I immediately stop with what I was doing. The both of were half naked, me only wearing my bra and jeans and him only wearing his shirt and boxers. She looks up from the package that she was holding and her face turns from being relaxed and happy, to angry and disgusted. 'William Arthur Weasley. You are 16! Explain yourself!'
'Mum, i-it's not what you think!'
'Really? So you weren't about to have sex with your best friend?' Right, she still thinks we're best friends and that we aren't dating.
'No, I was about to have sex with my girlfriend.'

You're not making the situation any better... I think.

'You know what. Put your clothes on and we will talk further downstairs. You're father and I will have a very serious discussion with the two of you.' Before either of us can say something she walks away.

We put our clothes back on in silent, ever so often exchanging guilty glances. We wait a few minutes, so that he can get 'it' under control, once he's ready to go downstairs, he laces our fingers and he walks downstairs with me.

He sits down on a chair in front of his mother and I'm sitting on the one next to him in front of his father.

'Explain yourselves.' She orders.
'Well, erm...'
'Now.'
'Mum, dad, I want you to meet my girlfriend, Y/n...' He looks at me and then back at his parents. I rub my thumb over his hand.
'Girlfriend? But isn't she you best friend?' Arthur asks.
'Well yes, but she's also my girlfriend... For almost 5 months already...' He looks at them with a guilty look. They nod in response, Bill doesn't know what to say further, so I just start talking for him.

'What happened today was because of me. I was stealing one of his jumpers, he told me not to do it, I did it anyways and he chased me. A-And then the other stuff sort of just happened...' I stutter.
'You didn't do it, right?' Molly asks.
'No...' We reply in unison.
'Good. I don't want this happening again, I don't want grandchildren yet.' Molly says and a deep red blush spreads over my cheeks. We nod in response. It's silent for a while, till they say that we can go again. We quickly run upstairs and sit there in silence.

'I'm sorry...' I say out of nowhere.
'What are you sorry for?' He asks confused.
'If I didn't steal your jumper, the rest wouldn't have happened...'
'Darling, it's not your fault. You know that I don't mind that you steal my jumpers, I just wanted to have some fun with you, but that escalated quickly. It isn't your fault, we did it together.' He cups my cheek and smiles down to me. I smile back and I give him a quick kiss.
'Thank you for being an amazing boyfriend.'