-McGonnagal- And I'm here for you (request)

Hey! Sorry that I haven't uploaded these past few days! I had a lot of schoolwork and some other things that I had to take care of, anyways! This is a request by @justabatbat ! I hope you like it :) Also, I wanted to know what kind of sounds Cheetahs make, since I'm dumb and I don't know that and- I THOUGHT THEY LIKE ROARED OR SOMETHING! THEY MAKE CAT SOUNDS. THEY JUST GO mauw LIKE WHAT. If you don't know what I'm talking about, I put a vid up there!

 If you don't know what I'm talking about, I put a vid up there! ↑ ↑

'Stop! Please!' I yell as the cruciatus curse hits me once again. 'Please!'
'I'll stop if you tell us where the boy is!' Bellatrix spits.
'No!' I cry out in pain.

She's about to hit me again, but instead of pain, I feel Bellatrix rolling off of me and I hear her scream loudly. I immediately gasp for air and sit up.

A cheetah? How did she get in?

'Get off of me! You filthy animal!' Bellatrix yells. I don't hesitate, I stand up and run away, but of course, I wasn't in luck. As soon as I'm standing, I fall to the ground. A sharp pain goes through my body and I cry out in pain.

The cheetah is still fighting Bellatrix, other death eaters try to push her off of Bellatrix, but they aren't successful.

'You're coming with me.' Peter Pettigrew says, he grabs my arm and starts dragging me to the cellar.

The cheetah grabs him and throws him to the ground when we're halfway to the cellar.

'No! No! Don't!' Wormtail yells. 'Please!' But the cheetah doesn't listen. It makes sure that he can't sit up anymore.

Once she's done with Pettigrew she comes up to me. I should probably feel scared, since a fucking cheetah is approaching me, but I feel safe.

The cheetah kneels infront of me and it motions to me that I shoukd get on it's back. I carefully get on and she starts walking away.

'Thank you for rescuing me.' I pet her fur. 'That was really nice of you.' A smile plays on my lips.

Once we're out of the reach the cheetah puts me down, she transforms from a beautiful animal, into a beautiful lady.

'Minerva?' I exclaim and look up at the woman.
'Well hello.' She smiles.
'Thank you.' I run up to her and give her a bone crushing hug.
'No problem, dear.' She slowly pulls away and she cups my cheek.

'I'm sorry that they got a hold of you, I couldn't protect you like I promised all those years ago...' A flashback enters my mind.

'Stop it! Let me go!' I yell at the boy who is pushing me.
'No. I don't want to.' He taunts.

'She said. Let go.' My best friend Minerva comes in.
'And I said no.' He smirks.
'You have 3 seconds to let go.'
'Oh and what are you going to do, Minnie? Are you going to hit me?' He laughs.
'1...' No reaction. '2...' If looks could kill, he'd be dead. '2 and a half...'
'Yeah, I'm not stopping.' He laughs again.
'3...'

SMACK

She hits him right across his face.

'Ow! Are you crazy!' He yells, he let's go of me and runs away.

'I'm sorry, Y/n. I promise that I'll always be here to protect you!' She gibes me a hug.
'And I'm here for you...'

'I-I'ts okay, Minnie. Really.' I look up at her. 'All that matters is that we're safe, don't worry, okay?'
'Okay.' These words leave her mouth as barely a whisper. She leans in and closes the space between us.

Well, uhm. Hi. I don't know what to say lol. I hope you liked it and that it wasn't too cringe, because, I'm telling you, when I wrote this, I was cringing so hard, but maybe that's just because I can't imagine Y/n x McGonagall XD