Chapter 2

I took a seat on the black leather couch in his office, waiting to hear the worst. The room was filled with  awkward silence so in order to break it I asked him about his suit.
"I'm sorry about earlier sir. I wasn't in the right mood so please please please don't fire me. "
"Fire you?"
"How could I possibly fire Y/N,the daughter of the famous Stock market Ceo." 
"Sorry, sir what? You know about my parents?"
"Everyone knows about them. They're very famous for their grand success but they're also famous for their death."
"How horrible .... "

I was 9 when my parents died. I was too young to really understand what had happened to them. After they died my mom's sister decided to raise me. She was very different from normal aunts, she actually liked taking care of me because she was unable to get a child. I lived with her for quite a while until I was 20 I moved out to this apartment. My parents were very rich, yes, but when they died and new Ceos took over the company they stole all the money for themselves. I was only left with the small amount my parents left for me and I used that for my college fees and some to pay for this apartment. Now I'm trying to get a job here since I don't really want to work under my late parents' company.

Back at the office~

I was very shocked that he said he won't fire me but I hated the fact that he brought my family into this.
"Sir, I don't really mind if you're thinking about firing me but don't use my family to keep me here. I'm not of high importance as they were, plus I'd like to be treated equally. "

I always got bullied for this same reason. Everyone knew who my parents were and they kept saying I was living off of "Daddy's money", but truly I was trying my best, working part time jobs supporting myself. I never really told my aunt about this nor did I usually ask her for stuff since she was a single mother who also had things to worry about. She always puts up a smile on her face when I'm around but deep down I know he's still in pain.

"Fine then. But I'm not going to fire you. Just watch that mouth of yours. "

I cursed under my breath easy enough so he couldn't hear. I was about to take my leave when he spoke about the suit.
"You have to make up for damaging my new suit-"
"Um... How much does it cost? I'll try my best to pay you back. "
His eyes lingered all around the room then onto me.
"You'll work over time. Whenever I call for you , you mustn't decline. You have to be by my side and work with me until I choose to stop and forgive you."
"But sir, it's just a suit I can easily pay-",he cut me off even before I could finish my sentence.
"You have to accept it, there's no other way. Now you can leave. "

I walked out of the room but I didn't understand why he was doing this. A person like him would know that the best thing to do is pay it off and get over with the matter but he's dragging it out. Is he planning on toying with me. No no why would he..... He's too much of a straight forward person for this. I left without thinking too much into it.

Time skip: 8pm

I was packing up my desk, getting ready to leave when the office phone rang. There's only one person who could be calling that late and it's him. That wretch-
I gotta admit his FINE but he's just so cold. He always has a dark aura around him whenever he passes by. Even the coworkers feared  him.

I answered the phone and had gotten ordered by him to go buy take out at a nearby restaurant. "What in god's name is this man doing?!" Can't he get the food himself?!!" " Can't he order his own stuff"- I was cut from my thoughts when I realized that i was being followed on my way back to the office. Instead of acting like I was scared I just continued to walk normally but gradually quickened my pace when I saw him getting closer.

There were a lot of dark alleyways near K.S.C which made the place seem more creepier in the night. I kept on walking and walking without looking back or giving signs of fear. As I reached the building someone familiar was waiting by the entrance.

"Why was Sir Nanami  there? Was he waiting for me? Or was he impatient and wanted the food?" I couldn't tell nor did I ask him when I reach. He already had a 'what took you so long' look on his face so I didn't want to create any more troubles by angering him. I quietly handed him the food without speaking a word then headed to my office so I could get my things and leave for the night.

Time skip: 9:30 pm

As I stood by the bus stop waiting for a bus I noticed a strange suspicious man in a black hoodie lingering nearby. He kept glancing at me, like if he wanted something or knew me. He looked like the same man who was following me before but I couldn't actually confirm since I hadn't seen his face. While still waiting i didn't take my eyes off of him and by seeing that he came closer. We both were the only persons waiting at the bus stop and it was getting tense. He kept inching closer and closer to me and I kept inching away. Soon enough I was cornered and had nowhere else to go. I felt his hand touch my thigh, moving up slowly reaching my inner thigh.

"The fuck does he actually think he's doing?!"

"Should i really risk it all just for this?"

Instead of stopping him I let him continue because I knew he'd be surprised when he touches there. He was getting closer and closer to my waist and I was moments away from getting the reaction I wanted but we were suddenly interrupted by a loud horn. I turned to see a parked car in front of us.

It was Sir Nanami-