Chapter 10

I was amazed by what i was witnessing. My eyes looked upon a white three story mansion with a pathway leading to huge doors. In the center of the yard was a fountain surrounded by neatly trimmed bushes and flowers and lights lit up the way to the entrance of the house.

What is this place- he lives here? Alone? Why? But holy shi- its big.

My jaw dropped when i came out of his car. I could see a huge pool at the back of the mansion.

"Wooooooow Sir....i didn't know you lived in such luxury!! This is more than i expected." -Y/N

He chuckled quietly before locking up his car. I followed behind him entering his house. Wooooooooooooow. The interior was so breathtaking. When i walked in i was welcomed to two huge stairs leading up to the second floor and an open concept of the entire living room. The walls were purely white and the floors were black. He had unique furniture designs and a giant chandelier hanging from the ceiling.
Of course none of this was unusual to me because before my parent's death I once lived in a huge mansion too but i never payed attention to it's designs because I was too distracted trying to get my parents attention.

After he had showed me around the entire house there was one single thing that captured my attention. There was a black door with a digital lock on it located on the second floor of the mansion. It was close to the room i was staying in which made me curious. I hadn't asked him why he didn't say anything about the room because i knew he had a reason for keeping quiet so i let it slide, plus it wasn't my house nor my business to meddle unnecessarily.

"Get ready for dinner. Ill make something for us." -Nanami

"Ok I'll be there in a sec I need to take a bath first." -Y/N

                      §

I reached out and grabbed my towel, wrapping myself up before entering my room.

Clothes. Clothes! Clothes!! I need Clothes!! I don't have any with me- this was uncalled for....staying at Nanami's place. The drawers! Maybe there's something in there to wear-

I opened the drawers only to see dust and the smell of old wood. I don't have clothes. There were no extra clothes lying around anywhere. I couldn't reuse my hoodie because it had blood stains on it and sweat.
Uhhhh my last hope is borrowing Nanami's clothes....

I walked out of the room, gripping my towel tightly around me. I turned to the kitchen observing Nanami while he was cooking. Dang he even looks fine asf when he's cooking. Is there something this man can't do~

"What are you doing here like this? I didn't think you'd want your first time to be done on the counter--" -Nanami

"Oh shut up. Who knew you could be like this. Anyways I'm here because i have no clothes to wear. So would you mind lending me yours??" -Y/N

"Uh well....they may be a bit oversized but i do have spare hoodies you can use. Wait here let me get it." -Nanami

When he left to go get my clothes I went to the pot to see what he was making. It was ramen the most simplest thing to make...right he ain't no chef but it did look enticing. I was busy taking in the aroma of the food when i suddenly felt his hands on my hips pulling me aside. My heart started to beat faster and faster. I turned around to face him locking onto his gaze. His eyes were staring directly into mine. We both stared intently at each other for some time before breaking the gaze. We both looked away.
Ohmyfuxk my heart- holy god damn what was that?! He- I-

"Y-your clothes...its over there on the sofa. I tried my best looking for something that fits." -Nanami

"T-thanks." -Y/N

We were both stuttering out of embarrassment . I got ready then we both sat down and quietly ate ramen. 

What was that!!! Omgggg! My heart- I wonder if he felt it too- this feeling....i cant describe it. Oooouuuu stop thinking about it Y/N you sound like a creep.

"About Sukuna...." -Nanami

"Oh Yeah we didn't get to finish our convo from earlier...So what about him? You said he used to work with you?" -Y/N

"Yeah, used to. He...he isn't what he actually seems, you know. When he was working for me we got along quite well and I had decided in advance to make him the new CEO of K.S.C but i hadn't let the cat out of the bag yet. Later on that same day I found out that he was working for underground people doing all sorts of things for money. He'd kill, steal and harm others by command. When i found that out I called him to my office for an explanation because it was hard for me to believe someone like him would do that but....when I asked him he couldn't give me a sincere answer." -Nanami

"So.....you fired him?" -Y/N

"No he quit. It was indeed shocking but it was the right thing for him to do. After he left that day I never saw him since..." -Nanami

"So what's he doing back here? More dirty work? And who does he work for?" -Y/N

"Well I'm uncertain of those things.." -Nanami

Something seems odd. It feels like he's withholding something from me.

                       §

I brushed my teeth and got ready for bed but as I was about to close my door I saw Nanami heading towards the mysterious locked door. He typed in a code.....3077.

I quickly closed my door after I got a glimpse of the inside of the room. There was a desk and a huge bookshelf braced against a wall.
Hmmmm i wonder what he could possibly be hiding in there.
I kept repeating the code over and over trying to memorize it so maybe in the morning I could do some investigation.
3077....3077...3077..