Chapter 11

I kept twisting and turning in the bed. The thought of seeing what was behind the door agitated me to the point where i couldn't sleep peacefully. I checked the time on the clock which displayed 1:38am. I turned my pillow over trying my best to put off the thought of going into the room but nothing helped.

I got up, washed my face and took a deep breath before heading outside my room. I scanned the hallways for Nanami then slowly and quietly walked up to the door when there was no sign of him. The code! The code....was it 4077 or 3077- ugh oh my god what do I do- I swear it's 3077 but 4077 seems like it too. Fuxk it man, if I type in the wrong code and some alarm goes off I'll just blame it on being blinded by the darkness.

I thought it through and slowly typed in the code waiting for a beep or some indication of failure but suddenly the door cracked open. Yes I knew it was 3077!! I carefully walked into the room closing the door behind me. When I turned around i was frozen in place. Nanami was there- his head lying on the books on the desk sleeping peacefully. I was praying not to accidentally wake him up or else he would kill me if he saw me in here.
I walked over to his desk and and scanned the documents that were on it. They were all useless stuff about K.S.C and the company. I quietly ran my fingers through a set of papers on the far left of his desk which contained things not relating to K.S.C. As i was going through the papers my eyes caught a glimpse of something that had my surname written on it.

The Geto's company failure and their death

What is this? How- How does he have this?!

I read through the file word for word and was shocked by what my brain was taking in.

The Geto's company was facing a great crisis when they were informed that one of their partners had broken ties with them. This lead to a huge downfall in the company's income. The CEO Mr. Suguru Geto tried convincing them to rejoin and help re-up build the company once more but they chose otherwise. This caused both Suguru and Utahime to subtly change their ways and forced them to do things to help up bring the company once more. Utahime opened a designer store but unfortunately that failed and made them lose 7 million dollars. Suguru on the other hand didn't help but ordered his wife around like a dog. When he finally found someone to bond with it wasn't the perfect choice he made. It was the leader of an underground gang. Suguru had ties with Mahito. Mahito was known for ruthlessly slaying people for not repaying him and that's when the Geto's got themselves into trouble.

Suguru borrowed a huge amount of money from Mahito to help his company but one day when it was time for him to pay him back, Suguru couldn't do so. This lead to an assassination of Suguru and Utahime which was covered up by press saying it was a 'car crash' that killed them. Days after their death, death threats were sent to their only child who lived with Utahime's sister but none of this info was disclosed to the public.

Oh my FUXKING GOD!!! WHAT THE ACTUAL FUXK! So my aunt lied about them dying in a crash??! Im 24!! She should have told me the truth by now-

Tears slowly started to stream down my cheeks. I quietly sobbed as i held the file in my hand.
I was broken from my thoughts when I heard Nanami groaning. I quickly put back the file and wiped the tears from my eyes but i accidentally knocked over a stapler which caused a ruckus. "Fuxk," I muttered as I watched him open his eyes. I slowly started to back away as he raised his head up.
Fuxk! Fuxk! Fuxk! What am I going to dooooooo. He's going to see me!!!

The place was remotely dark but my outline could be seen. I carefully took some steps backward and rested my hand on the knob of the door. He wasn't quite awake yet so i could try my luck escaping. I slowly turned the knob when I heard something....

"Y/N....what are you doing here....hmmmm....how did you get in...?" He said in a raspy voice. I looked at him but didn't say a single word. I couldn't hold back my tears and started to cry silently in the corner of the room. Tears fell to the floor and I stood there in pain of knowing the truth.
He knew. He knew since the beginning about my parents' death yet he didn't think to tell me?! Maybe he thought i knew- no no no fuxk him. Was all of this out of pity?! Was he pitying me!? Fuxk him.

I ran out of the room and slammed his door then locked myself in my room burying my face in my pillow. I could hear him knocking at my door.

*Knocks*

"Y/N?" -Nanami

*Knocks*

"Y/N? Talk to me.." -Nanami

"Go away. I don't want to see your face. You....you withheld this from me...all this time--" -Y/N

His tone was lowered but he spoke softly through the door.

"No noo I was going to tell you...but it wasn't the right time. I didn't want to hurt you with telling you this quite yet." -Nanami

"Were you doing all of that out of pity?! Was my loss and my problems something you pity?! If so then leave me alone!" -Y/N

With that I took my pillow and covered my face while crying loudly. I couldn't believe any of it. So many incidents took place in these past 2 days..from nearly dying to finding out the truth about my parents death. This felt unreal but at the same time I knew i had to accept it all. My life was never normal to begin with but I never expected any of this to happen.
What happened to the trust between us...Nanami? T-T