Chapter 3

Sir Nanami?

What was he doing here? Wait.. maybe he could help me get out of this uncomfortable situation....

"Hey Nanami! You're here! I was waiting for you to come pick me up", I said giving him a 'please help me look'. He understood my plea and played along.

"Oh sorry about that I was held up in traffic", he lied. "Get in".

The crazy man then removed his hand from my thighs and walked away giving us a disgusted look. I still got in his car even though the man had left, because if he was eavesdropping he'd probably come back and do who knows what.

I apologized to Sir Nanami and got in the back seat when I heard him mutter, "I'm not a taxi so why don't you just sit in front". I pretended that I didn't hear him and continued to set myself comfortably in the back seat.

The car ride was long and silent.

"Thanks for helping me, I was about to do something about it but then you pulled up". -Y/N

" That's the only pass I'll give you for calling me 'Nanami', he said, completely ignoring my words of gratitude.

Wow, what an asshole. Can't you at least acknowledge my gratitude towards you. You're more worried about me calling you Nanami than me getting harassed.

"Where do you live" , he asked removing me from my thoughts.

"Oh....you can just drop me off by the entrance of the xxxxxx complex "

Nanami's pov~

"Y/N we're here, why aren't you getting out?"

-no response-

"Y/N?"

-no response-

I turned around to see the woman softly snoring in the back seat of my car. How am I going to get her out? Should I wake her?

"Y/N, wake up."

"We're here so wake up."

Still not working... should I just shake her? Or do I carry her to her apartment-

I ended up carrying her to her apartment. Not knowing what to do...I layed her down on the floor so that I could look for her room card.

"What the hell does she have in this purse??"

"Where the heck is her room card!?"

I finally found the card after 5 minutes of searching. I lifted her up once again and brought her into the apartment. Plopped her down on the bed, took off her shoes and left her a glass of water by her bedside.

I made my way back to my car and left.

End of Nanami's pov~

I awoke to the sound of my crazy alarm going off.
Where am I? In my room....but how did I get here-
LAST NIGHT- SIR NANAMI- WHAT HAVE I DONE-
The last thing I remembered after falling asleep was Sir Nanami asking me about where I lived. Everything went blank after that. Did he personally take me to my room-
Did he take off my shoes and left water there-

No no no why would Sir Nanami do that. All sorts of crazy thoughts rushed in my head. I pushed them aside and decided to get ready for work and have breakfast.

I had to build up my courage to even step in the building because of the embarrassment of approaching Sir Nanami. I didn't even get a chance to enter my office, I was interrupted by the one and only...Nanami hecking Kento.

"My office. Now."

Without giving me time to respond he left.

"Is he going to bring up last night? I hope I didn't do anything wrong. I hope I didn't annoy him," I muttered to myself while making my way to his office.

I knocked on his door waiting for a signal to enter.

"Come in and take a seat." I did as he ordered and took a seat on the far left of the leather couch.

"Now we have quite important things to discuss, but before we do that-" I had cut him off from finishing his sentence. Then added something in response.

"I'm deeply sorry if I had caused you any trouble last night. I am very sorry that I fell asleep in your car and I'm also very very sorry that you had to carry me all the way to my room."

Ugh I hate being this apologetic! Where did I get this habit from?! He's going to think I'm a freaking wuss!

I stopped and panted for breath as i kept in my embarrassment.

"That's ok but please be more careful next time. Don't stay too late at the bus stops nor interact with any strangers. Also don't forget to get proper rests."- Nanami

"Thank you very much Sir. Now that we're cleared up that matter what is it that you would like to speak to me about?"- Y/N

Sir Nanami continued, "I'm appointing you as my new secretary."

HIS WHAT?! SECRETARY??BUT I'VE ONLY BEEN WORKING HERE FOR 1 DAY- IS HE USING ME FOR SOMETHING ELSE. BUT... HIS SECRETARY?!

"Sir, may I ask what came over you to think about appointing me as your secretary? I'm still very new here and I'm sure they're other employees out there that deserve this position more than I do." -Y/N

"Are you questioning my decisions? Now who are you to do that?"- Nanami

"If you don't want the position it's ok but you still have to pay me back for my suit. Taking the place as the secretary would help you in this situation but suit yourself I guess."- Nanami

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. I didn't know how to respond. He had a point, a very valid one too.

"I didn't say I wasn't taking it, I was just being skeptical."

That jerk! He's acting so high and mighty!! I know he's the ceo but he can fuck off. Speaking like that to me. I hate him but he's just so damn fine to ignore. Ugh I still hate him. IS THIS HOW A CEO SHOULD TREAT HIS EMPLOYEES?!

"I hope you can give me some time to think about it before I accept your offer. And also I'd like to see a file containing all the things I'll be doing when I'm your secretary."-Y/N

"I'll see to that later when you make your decision. If you have nothing else to say then you can leave."- Nanami

Why am I even mad at him? He helped me so I should be grateful. Just...next time don't get yourself in trouble Y/N.

A/n
HELP, I'm editing this 10 whole months after and I'm cringing at my own work- PLEASE HOW CAN YALL READ THIS 😭😭
What even got into me thinking I should write this💀🙏