#1 Only Hated

Lisa's POV:

My name is Lisa, I'm only 4 years old. I never had parents before, and I live in the streets. I starve most of the time, and I get abused. I know how to read too, but I would get beaten for that too.

-

It was late night.

   "Leave me alone!!!!" I cried. The boys widened there eyes.

        "Who does this bitch think she is?" One of them laughed, and pulled my blonde hair. I was lying on the cold hard ground. They started to kick me and hit me. It stayed like that for hours and hours until I pretended to pass out, so they will think they are done with me. They gave me one last kick and left me stranded on the grass. Tears escaped my eyes. I said a prayer I say:.

        "Dear God, I dont ask you to make my life easier. But I ask you to give me strength to face all my troubles." I said, and drifted off to sleep.

-The next day-

I was walking across the park, but I came upon a strange animal. It was small, and it had grey fur. I studied the animal and observed it. But then I felt someone push me down.

        "Well look who it is." A girl said. I turned around and see a few girls and 2 boys looking at me.

         "We dont like outsiders. We think they should burn in hell for coming to our country." One of the boys said. I don't know where i'm from, or where my parents are, or who they are, but I didn't want any of this. 

They started to pull my blonde hair and I groaned in pain. They we're all brunettes. They ripped a little peice of my hair and threw it out. I'm only hated.

        "Lets go guys. We should probably get a shaver or something." They said and  walked away. I walked away from the park and curled up into a little ball in a corner. I cried myself to sleep.

Will something GOOD ever happen to me?

----

HEY GUYS! Hope you like my new story! :D I'm gonna post chapter 2 in a few! Hope you enjoyed! :D

-Ana banana