#14 Forgiven

Ross POV:

I woke up, and I got dressed into Red and white stripped tank top, and black denim jeans, and black converse with my hair put to the side, but messy. Laura was still asleep, I went to wake up Lisa, but her bedroom door is locked. Of course.

"Lisa. Wake up! Its time for school!" I said.

"Leave me alone! I want someone else to wake me up other than you!" She yelled back. I sighed and went to Ryders room to wake him up.

"Ryder. Wake up." I whispered in his ear. He opened his eyes and frowned.

"School already?" He whined.

"Yes, now get ready." I said. He nodded and I went to go get Lisa. I tried to open the door.

"Lisa, open up, c'mon please. You have school! June is gonna be there." I tried to convince her, but she wouldn't budge. Okay, thats enough. I broke in and entered.

"Lisa, get up and-" I was cut off by sniffiling. I went over to her bed and found her crying softly.

"Please don't cry." I said. I reached out to carry her, but she smacked my hand away.

"Don't touch me!" She cried. I frowned. "You don't love me at all!" She cried on her pillow.

"Lisa, you we're taken away from us. Of course I love you." I said. She looked up at me with her puffy eyes.

"Yes, really." I said. I jumped onto me arms and cried on my shoulder. I  was surprised at her sudden action, but I hugged her and rubbed her back.

"Dont cry baby girl. Daddy is here." I said, and hugged her tight.

"Why would they take me away from you..." She sniffled.

"I really don't know." I said. "Now get ready for school." I said while putting her down, and I left the room.

"Hey Daddy, are we going to school yet? Wheres Mommy? Wheres Lisa? Is she talking to you again? Is she-"

"Woah there buddy! Thats alot of questions!" I interrupted.

"Right, sorry. So are we going or not?" He asked.

"We are! Now c'mon, lets get to school daddy. You dont want us to be late on our second day now do you?" Lisa said from behind.

"Oh, yeah. Into the car while I check up on your mom for a sec." I said. They nodded.

"Last one at the car is a broken tablet!" Ryder said, and started running.

"Hey! thats cheating!" Lisa said while running after him. I chuckled and went upstairs to check up on Laura. She was still asleep. I left a little note on the night stand and went downstairs, outside, into the car.

"Oh look! Daddy is the broken tablet now!" Lisa said.

"What do you- Ah nevermind..." I said, and began to drive.

--

So sorry I haven't updated. x-x My grades are really bad right now and I feel terrible right now. And then next week is parent teachers confence! And if my mom finds out she will take away my laptop, tablet, and iPod and then I wont be able to update!!!!! Please wish me luck, and havea great day. I'm so stressed right now. and sorry its short. Wish me luck.

-Ana