#5 Jackson

Lisa Pov:

I woke up from my sleep, and looked at the time. it was still day time. Then daddy came into the room.

"Hey pumpkin. You feeling okay?" he asks. I nod and rub my eyes.
"Good." He said as he walked over to me and picked up the Vaseline and rubbed it on the bruise. I squeal a little. He started to take out a medicine for the cut.

"Hold still..." He said.

"It burns!!!" I squealed and turn my head away.

"But if you dont let me rub it on the cut, it wont heal!" He said. I shaked my head and hid under the covers, But he took off the covers.

"Come over here!" He said. I ran out of bed and ran around the house while he chases me.

"C'mon Lisa! Do you want to feel any better!?" He said.

"Yeah!"  I said.

"Than come on!" He said and picked me up and put me on the couch. He took out a medicine and poured some on a napkin.

"This might sting a little..." He said and put the napkin on my cut. I squealed a little, but the pain was gone soon enough and he put a bandae over the cut.

"There. You see? I'm done." He said. I nod and he picks me up.

"Wheres mommy?" I asked.

"Not here right now. She left to the store." He said. I nod and look around.

"Wanna play a game?" I said.

"Okay. What do you wanna play?" He said.

"HORSE!!!!!!!!" I yelled and jumped on his back. He started to run around.

"We play this game everyday dont you think?" He said. I nod.

"Mhm. Its fun." I said. He smiled at me and put me down.

"Aw man." I pout. He squated down my size and booped my nose. Suddenly the door opened. A man showed up.

"Who are you!? What gives you the rigth to enter my house?!" Daddy shouted at the man and picked me up."

"I dont give a fuck. I'm here to take your child." The man said, and tried to pull me away but daddy is strong enough to take me back and he pulled me close.

"UHM, NO!!!" He shouted. The man punched daddy in the face and stomach, which caused him to fall.

"Hah! Now come here child!!!" the man grabbed my arm and tried to snatch me away. But I smacked his arm causing him to pull back.

"ew! Dont touch me! Dirty old man!" I said. I high fived daddy. Suddenly, the door opened. It was Mommy!

"What in the world is going on here!" She said. She looked at the man and her jaw dropped open.

"JACKSON!? WHAT THE HELL!!!!!!!!" Mommy shouted. I had no idea whats going on.

"Oh hey Laura....Nice seeing you again.." He winked, and slammed her to the wall. Daddy tried to get up from the floor but he fell down.

"Hey let go of me!" Mommy shouted. The man supposivly his name is Jackson i'm guessing got close to her and kissed her roughly. I couldn't even watch.

"EW EW EW!" I shouted.

"Get away from mommy! Daddy help!" I said while turning around to him. He was still on the ground, groaning in pain. I had no other choice on what to do. I ran outside, and picked up a huge rock. I went back inside and threw the rock at the mans head. He fell down on the floor in pain. Mommy looked at me in shock.

"Oh. My.God." She said. She ran to the bathroom and I followed her. She started to vomit in the toilet. She continued to vomit and I went back to the living room to check on daddy. He was still on the floor but he was breathing heavily.

"You okay daddy?" I said sitting next to him on the floor.

"I'm fine.. " He said between his breathing. "Wheres Laura?" He said looking around. I turned and pointed to the bathroom. He got up in pain and so he wont fall, He balanced himself with the wall, and I grabbed his free hand. We reached to the bathroom. She was still vomiting.

"Oh my god, Laura you okay?" Daddy said. She only continued vomiting and she finally finished. She went to the sink and brushed her teeth.

"That was gross....." Mommy said.

"What happened?" Daddy said.

"He.....Kissed me......Roughly......." Mommy shivered.

"That guy is going down... He gonna regret being born....." Daddy said. "Did he hurt you?" He asked. Mommy shaked her head.

"No.Thankfully. We should thank Lisa for throwing that rock." Laura said.

"Oh wow! Thank you Lisa. You really really really really REALLYYY are smart!" Daddy said. I giggled and looked down.

"You do realize Jackson is still here right..." I said. They're eyes widened and Mommy hid behind Daddy and hugged his torso from behind. Daddy on the other hand, couldn't move at all. Suddenly, I heard footsteps go up the stairs.

"Uh oh.." I said.

"Lisa! Hide in the cupboard! Dont come out unless I say so! He cant find you." Daddy said. I nodded and went inside the dark cupboard and shut it. I could hear everything though.

"Laura.. just hide in the closet! Go go go!" I heard Laura hide in the clost. (A/N: The bathroom is big, so there is a cupboard to find all the bathroom stuff, and theres a closet where they keep the towels.)

I heard Jackson enter the room.

"Wheres the girl!" I heard Jackson say in an angry tone. Daddy didnt answer.

"Tell me!" Jackson shouted.

"I told her to run away as far as possible!" Daddy lied. Smart.

"HAH! She couldn't have gone that far!" Jackson said. and I heard him go downstairs and race out the door.

"Lisa, you can come out now, The bad man is gone." I heard Daddy whisper. I came out of the cupboard. Then mommy came out of the closet.

"You okay Ross?" Mommy said. He shaked hs head.

"I cant walk." He said. Mommy quickly helped daddy to their room, and he laid down in bed. I sat next next t him as he started to close his eyes and I ran my hands through his hair.

Laura POV:

I leaned against the doorway and watched Lisa and Ross. They look so cute. Lisa started to run her hands through his hair. I found it so cute, I took a picture of it and the picture started printing out. I smiled at it and looked for a photo frame. I found one, so I put the picture in the frame, and hung it up in the hall way. I went back to the room, and found Lisa and Ross asleep, next to eachother. I smiled and went back to the living room downstairs. When I passed by the hallway, I heard a creek from the wall. I looked at  the wall weirdly. a peice of the paint was coming out, so I took it off. It revealed a door. I gasped. I remembered when we bought the house, there was a room here! But I dont remember what was inside... I pushed the door open since there was no knob, and I couldn't believe what I found in the room.... I found.....

--

Ooh cliff hanger! :D Stay tuned. :)