#16 June is Rude

Lisa POV:

I woke up to someone tapping me.

"Lisaaaa wake up!" A voice that was daddys voice said.

"Five more minutes.." I groaned. He shaked his head.

"Wake up. You have school. He said. I suddenly remembered my plan. 

"Oh fine." I said, and got up. He helped me get read and he got me dressed into a white T-shirt that said NO. With the letters in black, and black leggings, and black converse. He brushed my hair.

"Okay i'm done. Head downstairs, and Your mom and Ryder are waiting for you, and so is your breakfast." He said. I nodded and head downstairs.

--

"Time to go!" Daddy shouted. I went behind Ryder and we ran into the car and Mommy and daddy got in. He started the engine.

"Another school day.. How you feeling?" Mommy asked.

"I hope I dont get stuck on another tree." Ryder said. That was pretty funny.

"I hope so." She said.

then, we drove off.

-

"We're here! Have a great day at school!" Daddy said.

"STAY SAFE!" Mommy shouted as we got out of the car. Yup. We entered the class room and sat next to eachother. 

-

Ms Pam is our first grade teacher. I think she hates us. The kids gave us weird looks, and so did the teacher.

---

"Alright! Lunch time!" The teacher shouted. We ran out to lunch.

"Ryder wait!" I stopped him.

"What?" He asked.

"We need to make sure we sit where we have to sit. Mommy and Daddy said where you sit in lunch is very important!" I said. He had a long sigh. Then someone pushed us over.

"Quit standing in the way you outsiders!" One of them said. I landed on my face. Ouch.

"i WAS ABOUT TO SAY THAT THEY WE'RE TALKING ABOUT HIGHSCHOOL. Not first grade.." He said. 

"OHHHHH!" I realized. He shook his head and we went to the playground instead of lunch to get a head start.

"No trees. Just monkey bars." He said. I giggled. As soon as I saw June, I jumped off the monkey bars.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To June!" I said, and headed off.

"Hi June!" I said cheerly.

"Hey.." He said while coloring something. I tried to see but he snatched it away.

"Go away. Your so annoying you stupid little girl." He said. I gasped. tears formed in my eyes and I ran away crying and I went to sit on the grass. Ryder saw me and raced up to me. He sat down next to me.

"What happened?" He asked.

"June said i'm stupid and annoying." I cried. He pulled me onto his lap and hugged me while I cried on his neck.

Ross POV:

Laura and I walked into the playground. We looked around to find the kids, and we found them sitting on the grass. Lisa was... Crying???

We raced up to them and Lisa was crying on Ryder's neck.

"What happened??" Laura asked.

"June said she was annoying and stupid." He said while rubbing her back.

"Aw Lisa. You know your not. Your not annoying and your not stupid." Laura said while picking her up.

"Yeah your not stupid. Don't listen to that red headed jerk." Ryder said and shook his head. She smiled at her brother and stopped crying. Suddenly, someone tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hm-" I was cut off by someone kicking me on my sensitive point on my leg, and pucnhed me on the head.

"AGH!" I screamed, and fell down groaning in pain.

Laura POV:

Ross screamed. I turned around quiclkly and see him on the floor. 

"Daddy!?!?" Ryder shouted and sat next to him and shook him. Then someone grabbed my waist and I held Lisa tight as I began to scream. 

"Hey! Let go!" Ryder shouted to the man who was lifting him up and he struggled out of his arms.

"Quiet kid, or you'll end up like your dad." The man said and I screamed. Ryder didn't listen.

"Let go you smelly old-" He was cut off by a bang on his head and he fell to the ground. Suddenly, I heard sirens. The men ran away and I ran over to Ryder and Ross. Lisa was crying in my arms once again.

"Ross wake up! Ryder! Please be okay..." I said while shaking them. Ross began to wake up and he groaned.

"Ah...dang it.." I heard him groan.

"What happened to Ryder?" He asked in his worried voice.

"The man banged him on the head!" I said while tears escaped my eyes. Ross put his hand behind Ryders head, but he removed it under. I gasped. It was blood.

"Fuck." I heard Ross mumble under his breath. He carried Ryder and we walked to the car as quickly as possible.

"We gotta get to the hospital right now! Laura help stop the bleeding!" Ross said sternly. I nodded and took out big tissues and put it under Ryders head.

"Daddy whats wrong with my brother?" Lisa asked.

"No time to explain. We gotta hurry." Ross said, and we drove off.

------------------------------

Oh no!!!! Sorry for all the cussing if your uncomfotable with it. I dont usually cuss in real life, but I put it in books. :P anyways, Have a good night!

-Ana