#15 The Locket

Lisa POV:

Ryder and I we're in his room.

"So I see your afraid of heights?" I smirk. He looks up at me.

"No! I dont! I was just scared I was gonna fall off. Why are we discussing this.." He sighs. I smirk once again.

"Because I said so." I said like i'm the queen. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh so your little miss perfect now?" He said. I smirk once again.

"Mhm." I nodded. He rolled his eyes again, looking for a game to play thats under his bed. He takes out a few games, but then I saw something that caught my eye.

"Look look look! Something shiny down there!" I said. He looks under the bed once again, and takes out a golden locket.

"This is so cool! Open it!" I said. I raised his eye brows at me.

"Open it!" I said impatiently.

"Alright alright..." He said. He opened it, and there showed a picture of Mommy and Daddy, holding two a babys, that looked like Ryder and ME!

"Whoa!! LETS SHOW IT TO THEM! THEN WE CAN MESS WITH THERE BRAINS AND SAY THAT WE CAME FROM THE FUTURE!" I said. He shrugged and we went to the living room and found Mommy's head on daddys lap and he was playing with her beautiful brunette hair.

"Look what we found!" Ryder said. Mommy sat up. Ryder opened his hand and showed the golden locket, shapped as a heart.

"Woaaaah!! Where did you find that?" Daddys asked. Ryder and I exchanged looks.

"Under his bed." I said. Daddys took it from Ryders hand and opened it.

"Oh I think i remember this..I do. That was the day we got back home from the hospital, with our two little babies." Daddy said. Mommy smiled.

"YAY ITS US!!" I jump up and down on the couch.

"Your just like your father." Mommy said.

"Am not!" He said.

"Are too!" She argued back.

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"ARE TOO!"

"AM NOT!"

ARE TOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!" They kept arguing like married couple. Wait, they are a married couple. Ryder and I exchanged looks once again, and went upstairs to escape the bickering.

"They bicker too much." I said.

"I think its cute." He smirked. Then again, its does look actually cute.

"Hm.... Your not wrong." I said.

"What do you wanna do in the mean time?" He said. I shrugged.

"We can go downstairs again to check out the bickering and what not.." I said. He nodded in agreement and we went downstairs, only to find Mommy and Daddy sucking their faces off eachother.

They quickly pull away and act casual. Daddy lays his hand on the counter once he pulls away but ends up dropping something.

"Hey kids... Whats up?" He said. 

"Oh we just went to see you guys, and caught you sucking eachothers faces off." Ryder said. Mommy cleared her throat.

"Lets not make this more awkward than it needs to be..." Mommy said, and walks upstairs. I follow her up.

"Whats it like to kiss a boy?" I asked. She stops walking at turns around to face me.

"What was that?" She said. My eyes widened.

"Nothing!!" I said quickly, and ran back downstairs. I'll never ask that question ever again. I dont need answers. I'll find out myself....

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i havent upated! :O

So what is she up too? Ooooooooooooooo!!! Anyways, chow!

-Ana