#21

——-

Laura POV:

I stood there speechless.

Years?

Rydel sighed. "Go get your daughter!" She huffed. Looks like she doesn't like me. I went off to find her. I looked everywhere, and I finally found her. She was sitting in front of the hospital, with her hands on her face. She was crying, and all of the sudden, a boy went up to her and began to pull her hair.

"Hey! Stop it!!" I yelled. He ran off and I went over to her. I went to grab her hand, but she slapped it away.

"Don't touch me!" She yelled. I looked at her in surprise.

"Lisa, don't talk to me like-"

"Shut up! I'm not going to listen to the lady who's the cause of my dad dy going to die! Just no!" She yelled.

"Look, he's the one who hit-"

"By accident! I could here all those mean things that you said to him, and they we're awful! How pathetic of you Laura!" She yelled.

"Did you just call me Laura?"

"Yes! I did! You don't deserve to be called mom. Just go away." She said.

"Lisa I'm sor-"

"Sorry isn't good enough! Just.... LEAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled, scaring me, and she ran into the hospital. I began to cry.

"I'm sorry for not being good enough..." I sobbed onto my hands. I got up and walk around, thinking a lot on what i've done, until I was crossing the street, and everything flashed white, and turned black.

~~~~~~~~~

Lisa POV:

I see people rushing someone to the hospital. I looked at see it was Laura! Rydel was at the bathroom. So me and Ryder ran along side it.

"LOOK WHAT YOU'VE DONE!" He yelled at me.

"ITS NOT MY FAULT YOU DIMWIT!" I yelled back. They pushed us away and Ryder began to cry.

"If you never said those things, she wouldn't end up like this. Its all your fault." He sniffled.

"Why are always blaming it on me!?!?" I yelled.

"BECAUSE YOUR SO..... STUPID!!!!!!!!!" He yelled, and slapped me. I slapped back, and did so. I threw a punch on his face, and his did as well, making my lip bloody.

"DIMWIT!" I threw a punch.

"STUPID!" He threw a kick.

"IDIOT!" I punched his head.

"UGLY!" He kicked my face, and I fell to the floor with bruises on my face, and a busted lip.

"Your so stupid." He huffed, and walked away, leaving me hurt and alone.

I began to cry.

I'm the cause of everything. Mommy, Daddy, everything.

Why did she even give birth to me? Everything just got worst when they found me.

Everything.

——————-

Hi!!

This book is sadly coming to an end........ Sorry I haven't updated in a long time. I had a writers block. :( That sucks. Anyways.. ENJOY WHILE YOU CAN!! BYEEEE

-Ana