#19

Lisa POV:

I walked over to the door, and opened it. Before I left, i looked back at Dad. I looked at saw a tear drop, trickles down from his eyes, down his cheek. I ignored it and walked downstairs. 

Yes Lisa! Leave him! He wasn't worth anything!

Don't listen to the dumb ass whos talkin' to you! Get back over there! Save your father! He gave you life!

Don't listen to her. Listen to me. Your father is evil.

Dont leave him Lisa! Hes your hope!

I walked outside the side walk, and continued walking. I keep hearing my stupid concense that are really annoying. If you wanted to know they're gender, the positive one is a girl. And the negative one is the boy.

Lisa! Turn around! Now! Dont let him die!!!!!!

Let him die Lisa. Let him die.

No!

I continued walking and I reached farther. It was raining. I groaned and continued walking. I was remembering all the fun times we had with daddy.

Please Lisa! Dont let your father die! Humans make mistakes! Turn back now!

Let him die Lisa. He wasnt worth anything. He wasnt worth the fight. He isnt valuable. He's horrible. He isnt worth it.

I listened to him and continued walking.

Lisa. Are you forgeting that you love him? You made him a promise you'll love him NO MATTER WHAT! Your forgeting everything! He gave you life! Are you forgeting you love him!?

Lisa.... your really gonna listen to her? Your mother is the one who gave birth to you, which means making you alive! And your father hurt the one who gave you life! Not your father! He never suffered the pain to give you life!

But-

"No. He's right! My father hurt the one who gave birth to me. He had nothing to do with it. I should let him die. He hurt his wife, which was my mother! He should die in his own blood. Die in hell. Where he belongs." I said.

Watch your mouth! And you don't know the other half of the process! Of how women get pregnant! You see, the man-

 Yuck! Shes too young for that stuff! And listen to me lisa. Shes talkin' hot bogus! Your father shall not live. He WONT live.

I started to realize what the right choice was.

"Yeah. Your right. My father doesn't need to live. He's useless." I said. I decided to just go back home. Its getting kinda cold.

I walked back home and I enter.

"Ryder! I'm home!" I said.

"Jeez! Where we're you! I was worried sick!" He said.

"Don't worry. I'm fine. I was busy getting my thoughts straight." I said.

"Oh okay. I'm kinda hungry." He said.

"Is there anything to eat?" I asked. He shrugs and we went into the kitchen, looking for something to eat.

"I'll go ask dad." He said while walking upstairs.

"Wait! He's not available! Remember?" I said.

"Oh... Than who's gonna give us food?" He asked.

"I don't know..." I sighed.