#10 Who? What? When? Where? Why? HOW!?!?

(A/N: I'M GONNA BE WRITING IN  DIFFERENT WAY LIKE WITH THE QUOTATION MARKS OR WITHOUT IT JUST IN CASE YOU FORGOT! IT CHANGES EVERY TIME.)

-

3:00 AM--

Ross POV:

I was still up, and I'm really tired.

I was looking through some files, papers, bills, and all that. I look to see Lisa's birth certificate in my papers.

"Now how did this get here?" I said to myself and looked at it while getting up from the chair still looking at it. I read her birthdate which was on August 30th 2010 I looked down on the certificate on the bottom to only see it was dusty where the parents name should be. I blew the dust off and read the name for the father.

Ross Lynch.

My jaw dropped open. I rubbed my eyes and read it over and over again to see if I wasnt seeing right due to my tiredness. It said Ross Lynch.

I HAD A DAUGHTER?

AND A SON?

I went to see Ryder's birth certificate which I recieved yesterday. I looked at the parents name. It said Ross Lynch and Laura Lynch.

Since when did I sign this!? I thought Laura had kept it a secret from me! That I had a son! I looked at the date Ryder was born.

August 30th, 2010

My jaw dropped open. They we're.... TWINS!?

"HOW IS THIS POSSIBLY REAL!?" I said. Suddenly I heard someones voice. I turned around to see a man sitting by the window.

"Sh. I'll just tell you now. When Laura had her child, I simply brain washed her using my special medicines, and then I did it to you. I made you forget too. Then I simply made Lisa's life miserable. and left Ryder in that awful home with Ms Charot. Simple. I guess your asking why i'm telling you now and how the fuck did i get in here, but if i answered that, then i'd have to kill you. So have a bad day!" He said and left the house. I stood there frozen.

What the hell just happened? I look at my phone. I was recording stuff by accident! I quickly stopped the video. I look at both certificates. 

How is this happening?

----

Oh my god! Who saw that coming!? You know who you are... *Wink wink* I'll post the next chapter in a few IF I CAN! Cya!

-Ana