#17 Over the line

Laura POV:

We arrived at the hospital 30 minutes ago. I was pacing back and fourth.

"Laura. Calm down. He'll be fine." Ross said.

"You dont know that!" I snapped/ yelled at him.

"You know-" 

"Shut the fuck up Ross! I dont have time for you lecture full of bullshit!" (Ooh Laura! Language please!)

He sinked down on the chair and mumbled something I just couldn't get.

"Daddy, is Ryder gonna be okay?" Lisa asked him. He crossed his arms.

"Oh I dont know. Ask your mother." He said while crossing his arms, and looking away.

"So. Is he?" Lisa asked me. I sighed and ignored her question, and sat down. She huffed and put her knees to her chest.

"Ryder Lynch?" A doctor said. I got up except Ross.

"Hes in room 116." The doctor said, and walked away. We nodded and Ross got up still with his annoyed face, and arms crossed. I ignored it and we continued walking to Ryder's room. We finally get to his room, and we entered. I found Ryder sitting on his hospital bed.

"Hi baby! Are you feeling any better?" I asked while sitting at the edge of his bed.

"Yes." He said simply.

"Hi Ryder!" Lisa waved. He smiled and waved back.

"Hey daddy." He waved at Ross.

"Hey." Ross waved. Then a doctor came in.

"Ma'am?" He said.

"Yes?" 

"He's aloud to go home. The injury was minor. He's lucky. You can go sign him out." He said.

"I'll do it.." Ross said blankly, and walked out. I ignored him and looked back at Ryder.

"You get to go home now." I said. He smiled widley.

"Finally! I hate this place!" He said. I giggled.

"Well you should love this place, because it helps people save their own lives." I said. He made an 'oh' face. He was about to say something but Ross came in, still with his annoyed face, and arms crossed.

"We can go now." He huffed. I ignored him once again. We walk into the car and headed home.

---

We entered inside, but what I get is-

"SURPRISE!" I heard people yell.

"Ah wtf!!" I yelled.

I looked around. I see the people I havent seen in a long time.

"Laura!!" Rydel squealed, and gave me a big hug. I was shocked. Ross' sister was here, his brothers, and- My parents!

"Laurie bear!!!!"" My dad yelled and gave me a tight hug.

"Hi dad." I said with a smile.

"Lauraaa.." My mom opened her arms. She gave me a big hug.

"Rossy!!" Rydel squealed, and gave him a hug. He didn't hug back.

"Who are you?" He asked. 

"I'm your sister! Remember?" She said.

"N-No. It cant be. I lived alone in the streets! I dont have an siblings!" He said.

"Well you do. I'm your sister." She said. He stared at her for a few seconds, and gave her a hug. She hugs back.

For the rest of the day, the twins hung out with Rydel and I chatted with my parents. Ross.. He was  only laying on the wall with his annoyed face.

----

"So we gotta go." My parents said, and waved at me.

"Bye!" I waved happily. I shut the door and there was only me and Ross since I set the kids for bed a little while ago.

We walk upstairs into our room and I shut the door.

"What was all that about!?!?" I shouted. 

"Ahem! You know already!" he shouted back.

"God damn! I dont!" I shouted.

"WELL YOU KNOW, I THINK I NEED MORE RESPECT! REMMEBER WHAT HAPPENED EARLIAR TODAY?" He shouted. I huffed.

"YOUR STILL COMPLAINING FOR WHAT I SAID!?" I shouted. he nodded.

"WELL NOT MY FAULT YOU WE'RE ABOUT TO TALK BULLSHIT TO ME!"

"YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IM GONNA SAY LAURA! YOU CANT JUST SAY THAT OUT OF NOWHERE!!" He shouted. I groaned.

"I DONT CARE! YOUR JUST A DUMB ASS! YOU COME OUT AND SAY ALL THAT BULL SHIT I REALLY DONT WANNA KNOW !  YOU DONT DESERVE TO LIVE! AND-"

I was interrupted with a punch on my face. I fell to the ground and began to cry. 

Ross POV:

What Laura said had hurt me so much, I punched her right in the face. She cried on the floor. I looked at the side of the room with the corner of my eye. I see the kids staring at me in disbilief,

"W-Why?" Ryder stared at me in disbelief. I was about to say something but they ran off to their room. I huffed and went back to my room. There laid a crying scared Laura. She was paralyzed, but tears fell. I went to pick her up but she back away.

"S-Stay a-away!" She sniffled. She had a bruise on her face.

"L-Laura. Let me explain." I said, almost about to cry.

"Just stay away!!" She yelled. The twins ran in.

"I'm leaving! So just stay away from me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled, and ran downstairs. We ran to follow her. She was running outside.

"L-Laura WAIT!!!!!!!!" I yelled. I grabbed her arm but she slapped me, making me stumble.

"GET AWAY! I HATE YOU!" She yelled, and ran off in into a bus.

"WAIT!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ryder yelled.

Laura POV:

I ran off into a bus and sat down at a seat.

"WAIT!!! MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I heard Ryder yell. I saw Ross chasing after the bus, but, I was gone. I sunk down in my seat.

"So who are they?" A man sat down next to me. He looked like hes in his 50s.

"My family." 

"Oh. Why are you running from them?" He asked.

"My husband punched me. He doesn't care for me." I said. He chuckled.

"If he doesn't care, than why is he CHASING you?" He said. I sighed.

"He probably didn't mean anything. Did you do anything to cause his actions?" he asked. I sighed.

"Yeah..."

"Like what?"

"I called him a dumb ass..." I said.

"Ooh. Ouch. He's blonde right?" He asked. I nodded.

"What else did you say?" 

"I said.. He doesn't.... deserve.. to..... live..." I said.

"That hurts." He said. I regret ever saying that. I said that to my husband.  I regained anger at him.

"Well its not my fault he punched me! Now that hurts a lot!!" I said.

"But you know, emotional contact hurts more than physical contact." He said.

"Y-You dont know what your saying." I said. He chuckled.

"I was married once." He sighed, and got up from his seat, and walked off to another seat. I sighed and continued looking out the window, trees passing by.

-----------

So sorry I havent updtated! I was having a writers block for a while! :P

SO here it is! Was that shocking? You guys probably hate me.. xP

-Ana