#8 Ryder Lynch

A/N: I chose the name Ryder because my friend said it would be a cute name, and I was like, "okay"

-----

Lisa Pov

I opened the door and see a tall lady with brown hair who's probably in her 40's, and a blonde boy who looks my age.

"EW. There's another one of you." the lady said.
"I hate you lady!! When will I ever get a mother or a father!!" the boy said. Then the lady punched him in the nose, causing him to cry.
"Hi! Can you get your parents please." she spoke to me like I was a mental, dumb five year old.
"Lady. I'm not dumb. speak like a normal person." I said.
"MOMMY! DADDY!" I yelled. They Came to the door.
"Take your child. it's gross." the lady pushed the boy who was crying into the wall, which caused him to the floor on his bum, and he ended up crying louder and harder.
"WHAT THE HELL!?!?!" Mommy yelled, slammed the door in her face, and picked up the boy who was crying, and he cried on her shoulder
"I'll be right back." Mommy said, and carried the boy upstairs.

Laura POV:

I cannot believe she did that to him!
"Shhhh....Its okay..." I said as I washed his face.
"Where Is she? The lady?" he stuttered.
"She's not here anymore. Don't worry, I'm here for you." I said. He started to touch my hair.
"I like your hair." he said.
"Thank you Ryder." I said.
"How come you know my name?" he said.
"Because I'm your mother." I said. He started to smile really big.
"I always wanted one of those!!" He said. I chuckled.
"You look just like your father." I said.
"I have a father??!!" he asked.
"Yup. lets go downstairs and meet them." I said. I picked him up and went down the stairs.

-downstairs-

I put Ryder down and called Lisa and Ross over.
"Yeah?" Ross said while Lisa was hiding in back of Ross legs.
"This is our son, Ryder." I said as I put Ryder down.
"Hey Ryder. I'm your dad." Ross said as he pulled his hand out to shake Ryder's hand.
"And this is Lisa." he said while pointing at Lisa who was behind his legs.
"Come on out Lisa." he said. She came out and met eyes with Ryder.
"Meet your brother Ryder." Ross said.
"Hi." She said.
He only waved.
"Well Ryder, you can go unpack. Your room is next to Lisa's." I said. he nodded and picked up his stuff and went upstairs.
"Since when did I have a brother...?" Lisa asked.
"I'll explain later." Ross said.
"Okay.. fine" Lisa said.

Ryder Pov:

I can't believe I had parents the whole time! I finished unpacking the last thing since I don't have that much stuff. It's the first time I've ever seen a blonde like me before! I went downstairs and sat on the couch with my mom.
"Is it okay if I call you mommy?" I asked.
"Of course it's okay!" she said.
"So your adopting me?" I asked.
"Not at all! I'm your biological mom, and he is your biological dad!" She said.
"What about Lisa?" I asked.
"Oh. Your daddy found her on the streets crying while he was sitting on top of a tree." she said. "And then we took her in." she said.
"Oh.... Ooh! I wanna know the story of how you and daddy met!" I said.
"Lisa wanted to know that too. How about you call them downstairs!" She said. I nodded and went upstairs. first I went my dads room.
"Hey.." I said, and entered his room.
"Hey there. what's up?" he said while he played on his phone.
"Two things. one, we have to go downstairs, and Two, you mind if I call you daddy?" I said.
"Of course you can, and yup I'll be downstairs in 2 minutes." he said. I nodded and went to Lisa's room.
"Hey." I said.
"Hey! Wanna play?" she asked.
"No..not right now. we need to go downstairs." I said.
"Oh okay." she said.

-everyone went downstairs-

"Mommy and daddy are gonna tell the story on how they met!!" I said. They smirked at us.
"Okay..." mommy said. "So it all started on a tree......."
------------
How do you like the story so far? I hope it's not too jumpy.... oh well. cyaaa

-Ana