#4 Daddy's and Daughters

Laura POV:

We lead Lisa to her bedroom and tucked her in already so now we we're in bed. I was only in my bra and pantie, and he was only in his boxers.

        "So Ross...." I said. He looked up at me with his hazel eyes.

        "Yeah?" He said while yawning.

        "Well I wanted to ask you... What you've been stressing about lately.." I said.

        "Well...." He said while scratching his neck. "I've been trying to find any orphange or some place for her to live, but no one will accpet because.. well you know...." He said. I nodded slowly. But then an idea popped in my head.        

        "Why check for other places, when she can just stay here and we can be her parents!" I said. He smiled widely.

        "Thats a great idea!" He said. "So much better than being yelled at!" He said. I mess up his hair and smile.

        "Just go to sleep.." I said.

        "Not without a kiss!" He said. I smile and I pressed my lips on his. We pull away and smile.

        "Good night." I said while laying down on his bare chest.

        "Night." He said as he kissed my head and turned off the lights.

-The next day-

Lisa POV:

I woke up and felt the light from the window shine on my face. (A/N: If your wondering if she should be in school, then heres the thing, its summer so no school for now..) I get up, take a shower, and change into a pink and white horizontal stripped shirt with music note on the front, and blue skinny jeans, with hot pink converse. I brushed my hair a bit and went downstairs.

        "Morning!" I said happily.

        "Good morning Lisa.." Laura said with a smile. I love them so much. I cant say that enough because they changed my life and made me a happy person. They act like parents to me. Something I never had.

        "So we we're gonna ask you a question..." Ross said.

        "Yeah?" I said.

        "How would you like for us... To be your parents...." They said with a smile. I smiled the widest smile I could ever smile in my life.

        "YES YES YES YES YES YES! A THOUSAND TIMES FOR A MILLION TIMES YES!!!!!!!!" I said jumping up and down. I jump into their arms and they gave me a tight hug.

        "I love you guys so so so so so so so much!!!!!!!!!!!!" I said.

        "We love you too." They said. I smile and hug them tighter.

--The next day--

Ross POV:

I've been better than ever since Lisa became my daughter. Now we're at the park, and people look at me strangely but I shrug it off. Lauras at home, and I decided to take Lisa to the park. Lisa was on the grass kneeling down, picking up something. She's been sitting there for quite some time now.

"Hey Daddy!!" I heard her say. She called me daddy. Best moment ever.

        "Yeah?" I ask while looking down at her.

        "Look what I made!" she was running towards me to show me something but a boy pushed her down on the ground. 

        "HEY!" I yelled and ran toward the boy that was tackling her and started punching her. I grabbed him and pulled him away from her.

        "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!?" I yelled at the boy and picked up Lisa and she was crying on my shoulder.

        "Ew. I was tackling her. I dont like people like you. Blonde hair, honestly, not so good. Just go back to your country... You people are unwanted. Get that through your head!" He said, and walked away. I felt anger in me and my blood boil massively. Lisa continued crying on my shoulder and I rub her back softly.

        "Shh everythings gonna be okay. Daddys here." I whisper in her ear. I started to look at people in discust since they did it to me and make my way home. Lisa stopped crying and fell asleep on my shoulder. I knocked on the front door. Laura opened.

        "Welcome back." She whispered. She looked at Lisa's dried tears and mouthed at me, 'What happened.' I mouthed at her, 'I'll tell you later.' She nods and I go up stairs to put her in bed. 

----

Hoep you enjoyed! Bye!!!

-Ana