#2 We Met

Lisa's POV:

I woke up to a kicking on my head. I look up to see an old man. He had kindness in his eyes, but he wasn't kind AT ALL. He started to hit me for no reason and kicked me on my private part. Thats when I couldn't take it anymore. I started to run away from him until I lost him. I sat down on the concrete floor and cried on my knees.

        "Hey little girl, why are you crying?" A voice asked. I looked up to see a man who was blonde! I never seen anyone who has my hair! He looked really young. He climbed down the tree and walked towards me and  squated to my height. I kept on crying my kneels, and he started to pick me up, and hug me. I cried on his shoulder.

        "Ross! Lets go home now! Its too early, and its really cold!" I heard a girl said. I continued sobbing but the man hushed the girl up. I continue to sob and I heard their quiet conversation.

        "Whos that?" The girl said.

        "I dont know. But I found her crying while I was sitting on a tree." He said.  The last few things I couldnt hear. I stopped crying for a bit. He started to pull away from our hug but he was still carrying me and we we're face to face.

        "Wheres your parents?" He asked. I stuttered alot.

        "I dont have anyyyy" I sobbed harder and he pulled in for a tighter hug and the girl just watched.

        "How about you come to our house?" He asked. I nodded because I was sick and tired of the world I'm living in, and I can't take living on the streets anymore.

        -At their house-

      The man put me down on the couch. The house was big but not MANSION BIG. Just big. 

       I was still sniffling.

        "So whats your name?" The girl asked coming into the living room. She was brunette which scared me the most since all brunettes hate me.

        "Lisa..." I sniffled.

        "Thats a beautiful name." The man said.

        "I'm Ross Lynch, you can call me Ross if you want to, and this is my wife Laura Lynch." He smiled and motioned his hand to her. She waved and smiled. I smiled back slightly. I guess If he likes her, then she must be different.

        "So care to tell us why you we're crying?" He said in a kind voice.

        "Alot of people, everyday hit me, and they all hate me because where i'm from! They all hate me for my hair! They hate me! ALL OF THEM!" I cried onto my knees.

        "I know exactly what you mean..." He said. I looked up at him.

        "You do?" I asked.

        "I do. Back when I was a kid, nobody liked me for my hair color..I was always that blonde guy sitting in the back of the class. I was being judged everywhere I went. But then a simple brunette came into my life, and change my life." He smiled, and winked at Laura. She smiled at him.

        "Thank you..." I said. 

        "Hey. No problem. So where do you sleep?" He asks.

        "On the streets...." I said quietly.

        "How about you stay with us?" Laura speaks up.

        "Yeah. Would you like to stay?" Ross asks.

        "Sure! I'd love too! I cant stand living outside anymore!" I smile really big. Ross smiles and so does Laura. I jump on Ross happily and he runs around the house laughing. He put me down back on the couch and walked upstairs. All that was left was Laura.

       "Lets get to know eachother." She said. I nod and she sits across from me.

        "So tell me about yourself!" Laura says. I nod. Ross comes back downstairs sitting next to Laura.

        "Well um... I'm this many." I said getting out 4 fingers. "I know how to read..-"

        "Wow! You know how to read? At this age!?" Laura said in shock. I nodded slowly.

        "Well then your very talented." She said.

        "And smart..." Ross said. 

        "Thanks....That means alot. I taught myself..." I said. They nodded.

        "Well I like the color yellow, and I like wearing jeans, and I used to be alone, but Now I met you guys." I said. They both smiled at me.

        "We like the exact same color!" Ross said happily. Laura rolled her eyes playfully with a smile and messed up his hair.

        "Childish." She said with a smile. Ross sticked a tongue out at her and pouted. She giggled and walked upstairs.

        "So I guess your hungry...." He said. I widened my eyes and nod quickly.

        "Alright, so i'm gonna order something. What do you eat?" He asks. I thought for a sec.

        "I dont even know.. I'm just hungry." I said.

        "I'll just order pizza." He said and started dialing a number.

        "Yea? Hello? Can I get a cheese pizza?.. Thanks. Bye." He said as he hung up.

-----

Hope you like it....... I'll update soon Byeeee

-ANA BANANA