#6 Mommy is Sick

Laura POV:

I couldn't believe what I found....

It was a music room! I remember it! Ross always played music in here! But I dont even remember why, when, and how the room got blocked. I looked around to see gutiars, key boards, every instrument! And then comes the grand piano! So many memories on that piano. I passed by a small table that had a picture frame standing. I took a look at the photo. It was a picture of Ross and I playing piano. I sat at the piano. I havent played in soooo long... I'll probably show Ross tomorrow. I stood up from the piano and walked out of the room. I shut the door and went upstairs. I look in our room and they we're still asleep. I smiled and walked over to the bed, and laid beside Ross. I drifted off to sleep.

--

The next day--

Lisa POV:

I began to wake up. I only saw Daddy next to me. He sure is a heavy sleeper. 

"Hey Lisa." Mommy said, leaning against the door way. 

"So, what do want to wear today?" She asked. I went to the drawer in my room and she followed me, I took out a yellow sundress, sandals with yellow straps and a straw hat. Mommy nodded.

"Hop in the shower." She said. I did as told.

Laura POV:

I started to bath Lisa. She started talking about how much Ross likes to play with her.

"And we like to play horsey, and tag!" she giggled. I sighed sadly. I finished bathing her and changed her into the outfit she wanted to put on.

"Thanks Mommy!" She said and ran to our room where Ross is. I sighed sadly again. I walked downstairs and started making breakfast. Suddenly, I felt someone wrap their arms around me from behind. It was Ross. I felt his breath on my neck.

"Hey beautiful..." He said. He kissed my cheek and let his lips linger. He then let go.

"Hey.." I said sadly.

"Whats wrong?" He said.

"No.. You dont wanna know... Its stupid..." I said.

"No tell me." He said. I sighed.

"I'm afraid Lisa likes you more than me, I dont mean to be selfish, I dont want her to like me more than you either, I just feel left out all the time." I sighed. He chuckled slightly.

"Thats adorable. But no, she likes you just as much as she likes me." He said.

"Thanks Ross."  I said.

"Anything for my lovely wife..." He said, and kissed my cheek. He let go of his grip around my waist and went to the living room. 

-After breakfast-

Lisa POV:

Me and daddy we're in the middle of playing rock paper scissors but Mommy called us.

"Ross, Lisa, I wanna show you something." She said. We both nodded and followed her in the hall.

"What are we doing here?" Daddy asked. Mommy shushed him and began to push the wall. What in the world is she doing? But suddenly, the wall opened! It wasnt even a wall! It was a door! When the door opened and we looked inside the room, Daddys jaw dropped. the room was full of instruments! and speakers! and microphones, everything! 

"I remember this! When did this room get covered?" Daddy asked Mommy. She just shrugged.

"The grand piano!!!!!!!" Daddy gasped and ran to it, and sat infront of it.