wedding plan

My wedding day was in three days.it was a lot to deal with,me and mason decided to have it at the beach.mason asked a couple of his friends to be his bestmen and I got gabby,andrea and Renae to be my bridesmaid and andrea got me into this fancy spa place before the wedding.my mom was taking me to get the dresses tommorow with andrea,gabby and renae for the wedding,because she just got her tax money.me and mason agreed that we were gonna get married holding adriana,adria and jayden.I would hold adria and he would hold jayden and Adriana.I got this lady to do the decorations and food,but im sacrificing my last pay check for that.

I arrived home at 10 o'clock in the morning from my night shift.breakfast already cooked and the kids at daycare.mason greeted me with a kiss.we sat down and ate."I have a cool plan for our honeymoon"he said I ate a piece of my toast and looked at him.he showed me a picture of disneyland."wow"I said in suprise."I got us tickets to disney land,it'll be fun well ride the roller coasters and slides".I sat up a little."ok"i agreed.I thought of all the fun we could have.I tried to overlook going somewhere more adultish.I guess it didnt matter.I finished my breakfast and took a shower.when I got out mason was in the bed reading a book.I walked in slowly and got ready for the day.I smiled when he peaked from his book.when I was done I climbed in the bed with him.he put down his book and I got on top of him.he kissed my hand and smelled my arm."you smell good."he said "I know".I hugged him then I got on the empty side of the bed.I turned the tv on and sat there."when are we gonna send invitations"he asked."lets start now."I got out paper and two pencils.we talked about the wedding until I had to pick up the kids.I put on some joggers and a shirt.I picked the kids up then dropped them off at home.it was time for me to go to work again.I put on my uniform then I went to work.

Next morning my mom,gabby,renae and andrea was in the front of the apartment.I put on my shoes and sweaters and headed downstairs."goodmorning"I said while entering the warm car."heyyy"everyone said,my mom waved and drove off "are we going where I work"I asked.she nodded her then speeded up a little.my favorite song came on me and the girls took turns singing and after we laughed."hows the babys"she asked."good".by the time we made it there.as soon as we walked in I saw my manager."mornin"she said."morning!"I responded."whats going on"."oh nothing im just looking for a dress,I was engaged about a month ago and these are my bridesmaids."I turned and pointed to the girls.they smiled nervously.she nodded"good for you,is there anything I can help with.""sure!"I said.we picked out the bridesmaid dresses first then we picked mine out.we had to get gabby an extra large to fit her stomach.I had a big dress,lined with lace and a little of flowers,a veil and a pair of white shoes.when I stepped out of the fitting rooms everyone was speechless."your so pretty"gabby said."you look beautiful"said my mom.when she saw the price of everything she was shocked,but luckily I got a discount because I was gonna rent it instead of buying it and I worked there.we walked out of the store excited.the wedding was in two more days.by the time I got home the kids were sleep and mason was halfway asleep. I walked inside and said bye to everyone.mason sat up."hey babe"I said."heh"he muttered.I put on my pajamas and put on this special face lotion.I looked out the window and got in the bed.I looked at my engagement ring and admired it.mason was asleep now I kissed him,then I saw a smirk.I layed down and texted everyone about the wedding on my phone,then I watched a couple of funny videos on YouTube.I fell asleep later.

In the morning I got up and took a shower and went out to eat.I called the lady that was in charge of the decorations and food to see if everything was going well.andrea called."Mackenzie"she said"what"i responded politely."hows everything"."good,same old same old"."Mackenzie guess what?""what?"."I got someone to do the cake."."omg thanks much"."no problem"."imma ttyl Mackenzie"."kk".I shoved my phone in my back pocket and went to gabbys house.francis opened the door."how you been?"he asked.I looked at his shaved mustache."good you?". "Same".gabby came up behind him then went back into the room."she's stressed,you have to come back later.".then he closed the door.I stood there looking shocked."okay?"I thought.I climbed back I my car and I took myself to get my nails done.I got my nails painted light blue and I was feeling confident about walking the isle already.tomorrow was the big day and I can never make up tommorow again I took a deep breath.I decided I wanted to do a rehearsal before the real thing.I called my mom to come over and bring her long carpet that was always  in her hallway.I texted renae and andrea too.I told mason and his bestmen were coming too.when I got home everyone was there.I greeted everyone then we got everything set up.I put on high heels and a dress.my mom would walk me down the isle and I chose andreas little sister,andrey to be the flower girl.we rehearsed about ten times then we all went home.I thanked everyone for their support and time.me and mason went home,we prepared for the 30 min drive to the beach and our honeymoon.I had to get to sleep early because the drive to the beach was a little long and we had to get the dress ready and I had to get to the spa on time.the kids were crying,so I fed them and changed their diapers,they fell asleep soon.me and mason was really excited,this was the last night I was his fiancee,we were gonna tie the not tomorrow.we talked about the wedding and I set my alarm.we decided to have a romantic night we lit candles and turned on slow music.tommorrow needed to be perfect.I let go.of all the pressure and me and mason celebrated our love.