suprises

My due date was less than 1 month now.I was really tired of all the haters....and helpers that were trying to ruin and help my life.I didn't needed help I had the Best job and the best boyfriend a girl could ever have and I didn't forget about my friends.I looked like a obese person on a commercial and I had to buy oversized bras,bigger sized shirts and longer pants.the only thing that stopped me from being really nervous is my birthday And sinced i got my own apartment me and mason had more time to talk and my mom started paying more attention to me and my twins.me and mason were still thinking of names.I would name the girl and he would name the boy.I didn't really have the time to decorate the rooms and me and mason agreed we would live together next year when we become seniors.my life was going good until my mom wanted me to come over her house for the"big talk".I didn't have time for that, I was gonna be an adult in 1 more year and I had to go to work,then Renae invited me over her house for a dumb project.

When I got to work the strangest thing happened. A lady with 4 kids went crazy because she couldn't find any dresses. I really wasn't in the mood,I called the security.she gave me the evil look while she was being dragged out the store.I smiled lightly.well then there was this lady who tipped me.she said i was the only one to help her try on dresses,she got a really expensive wedding shash too. I praised the 150$ that came out of my paycheck.after i left my job I went to  gabby's house, well johns's and Gabby's house.when I got there I couldn't believe what was going on.

"SUPRISE!"everyone I knew hopped out from behind a big couch, it was a baby shower.there was food and decorations and everything. Even my mom was there.I looked at the presents.they were LOTS but they weren't for me,they we for my twins.I got so excited ,well except for the part when Renae fixed my food and she gave me salad and water.I told her "oh come on!,just a little more junk food it wouldnt hurt.pleaseeee"I begged."alright damn"she signed and slapped more food on my plate.I smiled and I was right at it.I ate everything and I was still hungry.the twins were eating up all my food.when it was time for the cake I went back to the kitchen and I kinda ate all the leftovers.then afterwards I ate lots of cake and ice cream Renae and gabby were giving me the look while I was eating.mason sat next to me but I couldn't hug or kiss him. My stomach blocked all of that.but we still side kissed.my mom sat on the other side and told me she had to leave early.I was kinda sad, but after it got kinda better.we played games and then opened the presents,mason opened up some presents to.I really didn't have to buy anything else.I had diapers,cribs,car seats and strollers.the best part is when Andrea showed up with a changing table.I hugged her  really tight and the rest of everyone, even Mason. I was really feeling it today.when I sat back down to chill. I felt something in my stomach and I realized one of the baby's were kicking.I called mason over and he felt it too.we kissed for a long time after that.when the party was over and everyone started to leave me,mason,Gabby,john and Renae  decided to spend a night.it was fun until john and gabby came out their room.gabby cleared her throat."I'm pregnant"she announced.john and gabby kissed for like 9 minutes I guess. But I didn't care.one of my best friends were pregnant and I didn't know if she was ready John didn't have a job,and gabby didn't either. Her mom payed all the bills and she uses her money. I felt really scared for her but I kept it all to myself."omg no way!"I faked."I know rightttt"she said happily.Renae was lost in her phone."uh huh"she said,she didn't even look up.mason was staring at me and laughed.when no one was listening"Mack, I know you,I know you are worried about her and you totally faked what u said. Its ok don't put the stress on the twins."I breathed calmly then u looked back at him "wait,what".he smiled and looked away.

I could not go to sleep one of my twins kept kicking,mason was snoring, Renae kept getting text messages and gabby and john were in their room being loud.I didn't even want to get in the details.I got under masons arm and then I fell to sleep.but then I woke back up when gabby and john got louder and both started kicking,punching whatever.I was just annoyed.by the time gabby and john stopped was at 5:00 am in the morning and the twins finally stopped."I well tell them about this when they get older."I said in my mind.mason woke up and asked me what was wrong. I told him not to worry and to go back to sleep.I finally went back to sleep.