the test

I stood up quickly to call Renae.I had to tell her.but I thought about it and then left a text.it was saturday and I still was head over heels about if I was pregnant. After I'd been thinking for a bit I decided..... I'm gonna get this pregnancy test.

As I rushed into the drug store I had to think about it.I picked a test up and rushed to pay for it.as I walked up to pay for it I spotted a few condoms.I picked them up and put it in my cart.I played for them each and went home.when I got home my mom was there."BRING YOUR ASS HERE"she yelled as I entered the door quietly.I walked in the kitchen."mame".she slapped me on the floor."WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN.she tore my jacket off.my stuff slinged across the room.she looked at the test and condoms."wha-what is this?"she asked with a concerned look on her face."have u been having sex Mackenzie?"she asked looking at me.I started crying."no mame"."DONT YOUR ASS LIE TO ME"she yelled.I looked down"yes I have".she slowly started walking towards the front door.moments later I heard her car pull off.I pulled myself up and took the things to my room.I was so stupid.but it just happend .it was my fault.I went in the bathroom to use the test.when I was finished I didnt want to look at it.I was gonna wait tomorrow.I pushed it in my pillow case.then played down.I heard a knock on the door I looked through the peekhole and guess who it was. I took a deep breath and let mason in."babe are you OK"he asked me.I put on a fake smile."yeah"."I've been thinking about u all day".I looked away and nodded. mason followed me into my room and we just layed on the bed together.I had to tell him.I looked at mason"I gotta tell u something".he looked at me"every time we had sex we never used protection and im starting to think I'm pregnant strange things have been happening to me.I bought a test to prove it.but I havent looked at it yet.he sat up"where is it".I pointed to my pillow case.as I watched him fish it out my pillow case I hoped it was a no show.he looked at it in a hurry.