tying the knot

I woke up really nervous my stomach was hurting and I the kids needed to be dressed.I made myself  some cereal and texted andrea to ask her if she was on her way.it was about 5 minutes before she got there.I walked cautiously to her car and got in.i went back inside to get my stuff for the honeymoon."today's the big day"she said."yeah"I responded.it was quiet for a minute."mack,I'm really happy for you and I wanna make it special for you,you are one of my best friends" "I know you are mine to,I appreciate you so much and the effort you put into this wedding. If there is anything I can do for you,you just let me know".we hugged at the stop light and I got teary a little.when we got to the spa i started to get a good feeling."what time is it"i asked"the wedding is at 5"."its 11 and lets hurry".we jogged into the spa.when we got started with massages,hot rocks,beauty mask,waxes,hair,nails and then after everything else,we ate lunch.we got back to the car looking cute,then we headed to the beach.on the way there we stopped for breakfast and i got a text from my mom saying that everyone was on their way to the beach.i sat back and turned on the radio.i took deep breaths and closed my eyes for a second.

it was a 2 hour drive to the beach but we finally made it i got out the car and sniffed in the fresh air.i twirled around in the hot sand."oh my gosh lets go"andrea said.we headed to the place where the wedding was gonna be.it looked so pretty we sat down the chairs and everything that was in the trunk,it all looked perfect.when i sat down in one of the chairs renae and gabby pulled omg.they quicly got out and ran towards me."hey"they all yelled."omg you ready?"renae asked yep.we walked into the hotel at the beach,we were reserved.the dress was already on the bed.the shoes and veil were next to it."i brought my make-up kit"gabby said."lets get started."renae said.i sat in the desk chair and gabby put a layer of make-up on my face then she did hers andrea's and gabbriela.we all got up."ok..you guys look cute".gabby touched her stomach."damn."she said.she ran into the bathroom then threw up.she came out with her dress dirty.we all just looked at her frustrated.i blinked hard to hold back my tears.i ran out of the room crying.renae and andrea running after me.i finally stopped."now what".i looked down."i actually dont have another dress except the one that i brung to the spa."renae said"come on, we dont need gabby she can sit in the crowd, besides shes pregnant,francis can probaly help".we walked back into the room and helped get gabby cleaned.we continued.

My mom showed up later.i was in the room by myself calming down."everyones ready".i turned around, when she saw me and then started tearing up.i calmed her down.i took deep breaths"im ready".we got up then we went up to the door.my mom held my hand we walked into the room, music started playing. Mason stared at me and gabby was giving me thumbs up.everyone looked at me walking down the isle.my mom joined the crowd.i looked up at mason and smiled.he lifted up my veil.i blushed and stepped forward.the priest started talking."do you take mason to be your husband." I looked at mason"yes...i do." He looked at mason do you take mackenzie to be your wife"he held my hand"of course!".after a lot of other stuff everyone was silent for a minute"you may kiss the bride".he took my arms and i grabbed his.we kissed for a, long time.he picked me up and then i hugged him,everyone clapped.we went into the ball room, i picked up adria and jayden.we danced until it was time to eat.

After everyone ate me and mason cut the cake, i. Smeared cake on his lips and he did the same thing.we kissed until our lips were tired.me and mason danced together, then i danced with gabby, andrea and renae Everyone sat around us while we opened presents.

my mom was gonna take care of adria, adrianna and jayden and take our presents until we came back from disney land. I kissed them goodbye.everyone went outside to watch us leave.the car had "just married" on it.we put our stuff in the trunk and we walked into the car and waved bye we head to disney land. i layed back and fell asleep, he pulled over and put a blanket on me and kissed me on the cheek.it was gonna be a 9 hour drive.