party night out

i slowly walked to my bus stop,waiting for gabby and ranae. i felt weird and not only because i had a invotation to a party from the cutest boy in school,i had his number.then again oi had make-up on,and the dress.

when we got to school i waited for mason to get off the bus.he winked at me then headed in the classroom.I  couldnt help to notice mason was staring at me the entire day.even during lunch i saw him at the corner of my eyes all day.so that made me have to look perfect,then in a way it made me feel uncomfortable.but the party was tonight.that made me happy,but then i had to go shopping again lucky my dad gave me more allowance money.i decided to go by myself this time.after school i walked all the way home by myself.then i went straight to the mall.i thought for a secdond.maybe i need to upgrade, i saw a blue party dress and the shoes under it.i ran towards it,i bent down and picked it up.i knew that was the one.i ran to pay for it.even though i was never that eager to buy a dress.i walked out of the mall with all of my bags hanging down from my side.when i got home i looked at the invatation and the got ready.i put my extra make up on too.then i was on my way to the party.when i got to masons house.when i walked in i had saw somthing i had never seen before at a party.everyone was making out,partying,drinking and eating.i mean we were onl;y sixteen but were we suppose to drink.i nodded my head.i walked around i saw a several people from my classes.then i ran into mason."hey"he said "hey"."im glad you could make it",i looked down"me too".then what happend next,i dont even know what happend.he held my hand"lets go".i smiled "ok".everyone gathered in the middle of the living room.a loud song came on aand everyone started dancing.i at least think i got drunk.