was it time?

It was a Sunday and me and mason had just found out that we were going to be parents no later then 9 months,my mom still had'nt of came home and like the entire school was blowing up my my phone.

I was exhausted and hungry.tommorow I had to go to school and he had told his friends, which told their friends,which told their friends etc.I dmwas clueless.I really wanted to go to the mall with my friends ,public wasnt the best choice for me right now. I called over Renae and asked her to bring over some food or something. I watched the clock as I thought of how hungry I was.I couldn't wait anymore I looked in the fridge and pulled out whatever I could. I ate it all in 2minutes I was still starving.later I finally heard her car pull up.I ran out the house quickly.mason crawled out the front seat to hug me.I was so happy to see him.Renae bring a load of fruits and sandwiches.I paused,whats with the fruits and sandwiches "you are fucking pregnant,you really want junk food?"she asked. I looked down."mason helped me pick them out"he looked at me and smiled.I was starving anyway.we walked in to my hell hole.we sat the table and ate quietly.when everyone was finished we just sat there.I could've sware I saw Renae wink at mason and laugh. Mason stood up on the seat."what now"he asked loudly with a big smile on his face. I sunk down in my chair." How could he be so happy with what's going on"I said in my mind."the pool"Renae suggested.mason nodded."u need to start losing weight, and who said swimming wasn't a sport.I rolled my eyes.renae started texting on her phone.when she was finished we planned to meet each other at the Pool in 20 minutes.when they left I ran in my room.I took out my bikini my mom bought for my 16th birthday.I pulled it on and I had got fat. The top part couldn't barely fit,so I just put on a crop top and sun glasses.I walked to my car and left.

When i arrived at the pool there was a big celebration going on.I went in to get a closer look.most of the whole school was there and one of the girls that I saw in the bus was in a tall chair. I looked around and I saw mason and Renae sitting on the pool chairs. Luckily no one noticed me until I got half way around the the crowd.then someone yelled "MACKENZIE"I didn't know what to say.I looked at her,it was Gabriella. Everyone paused for a second even the music stopped playing.as everyone stared at me.Gabriella ran to me and gave me a hug.everyone started.coming up to me congraduating me.some of the girls even gave Me a big speech about how I was wrong as and that I ioshould've finished school.enough of that. I walked over to mason.Renae got lost in the crowd. He kissed me.w got up after a while and went in the pool.He helped me across the water. I just couldn't believe I had a baby growing inside me.I was actually happy.I just needed a job and a good one,that's all.that's my number one goal for this month.mason already had a job at this new restaurant that just opened a month ago.I started to have more fun.I got to know the girls name"Andrea"we actually became friends and she let me have some of her birthday cake and icecream.mason drove me home and of course he bring me an ambrosia apple which were my favorite.before I got out the car we kissed."mack I know this will work out, I'll be there for you.you just call me"he said.i nodded and smiled. When he pulled of that's when I noticed my mom came back,I ran in the house.she was waiting at the door.when I came in she was pacing."mom"I yelled as I hugged her tight.she slowly pushed me off."mackenzie you need to know that you were raised better than this,it happened to me and now you.I can do this.I've decided you have to move out,ur dad wouldn't be happy.start packing."she said."...BUT MOM!"I whined.she walked out.I ran in my bed crying.for the past hours I thought about what I did and regretting it.then I was like where should I live.I had a week to get out.I needed a job.I decided to go out for a while.then i remembered earlier in the year gabriella told me about a place where they sell wedding  dresses.she said their employees make 5$ an hour.I made a u-turn and pulled into the parking lot.I fixed myself and went in.I asked to speak to the manager.she was nice enough to let me fill the application and let me have the interview in the back room. She looked up my records.there were nothing there she smiled."thank you ms.young I'll let u know as soon as i can"I walked out the store and went back home.I was so relieved of myself.