it is what it is

It was a Monday morning,but I decided to go to school anyways.I got up took a shower and did my hygiene things.

As I walked to school I just thought about the baby it was about time for

Me to go to the doctor, just to make sure she or he was doing ok.I made sure I made an appointment after school.I stopped outside the school,I had to admit I was scared to even walk in.I walked inside the high school and walked quietly to my first class trying not to be noticed.I actually made it until Mr.hoeh called my name for the attendance.the whole day I had to face everyone, talking behind my back,calling me names and even talking trash to my friends.I'm so glad I had mason beside me. He told everyone to leave me alone and I didn't have anymore problems.at lunch time me and gabby Renae and mason.they all agreed to come with me to the doctor.for the rest of the day I focused on raising my grades and the baby.it was hard for me I couldn't eat lots of junk food anymore.well probably until I give birth and lose the baby fat.its just way to much for me.I sunk back in my chair."SIT RIGHT"ms.prather yelled at me from the front of the room.I rolled my eyes and sat up.I was finally the end of the day.I took the bus home.when I got in the house I walked past my mom.went in my room and got ready. It was almost time.I rushed to my car and left for the doctor.when I got there Gabriella,renae and mason was in the waiting room. I picked them up and we headed to the office.later an Lady came in the room.I read her name tag"Dr.Garcia".everyone around Me sat down."good afternoon ms.young"Dr.Garcia said"good afternoon"I responded."take a seat here"she said I sat down carefully. She snapped on her  gloves then she started feeling on my stomach.I was shaking so hard.I guess mason saw because he held my hand.she nodded.it was time to find out if the baby was growing right.she put the jelly stuff on my stomach and used the little moniter thing.she turned the lights off and showed us the baby. My stomach was dark but u could see the body parts. The doctor looked at me surprised."ma'am".I looked back at her."you have..twins,a girl and boy".I almost passed out.I started breathing hard.Renae and gabby gasped.mason looked at me.the doctor looked worried."you ok?"mason asked "yep"I responded.when the doctor finished wiping the stuff off.I pulled down my shirt and got off"thank you"I said to the doctor, she nodded and took off with her next pregnant patient. Gabby and Renae took my hand"its ok"gabby said"its gonna be alright"Renae said mason kissed me goodbye and i went home. When I passed by the wedding place, my hands started to shiver.I pulled over and calmed down.when I got home there was nothing to do but sob.there were 2,not 1.my mom called my name."huh?"I answered walking out of the room."you've got mail."she handed me the mail and went in her room.I slapped the mail down and went back in my room.it was probaly one of my phone bills I was supposed to pay this month.then I had second thoughts,maybe it wasn't that.I picked it up and opened it.I couldn't believe it,I got the job!I yelled so loud I heard the metal vase vibrate and my mom came out the room with the most disturbing face.I laughed in my mind.I was so excited.I was supposed to begin next Wednesday.I called mason,renae and gabby.I was like all over the place.I like got really hungry and then I ended up eating the 21 pounds of apples mason and Renae brought me and lots of water.I remembered it was only for my twins.I sat down on the couch and watched TV until the hour went by.