Remember him

Everything was perfect, until my ex boyfriend, Ben showed up.
"Kenzz!"ben said with excitement. I turned around and frowned at mason.
"Omg hey!"i said putting a huge smile on my face. He gave me a hug.I hugged him back looking at his muscular arms.
"Hows it going?!"ben said looking at me.
I got distracted by his huge green eyes.
"Uhhhh..wellll"I hesitated.I pinched myself"you know what everything's cool,You?"
"Fine,fine"Ben said
Mason held my hand,I hit his hand.
"Mason this is Ben,my ex.Ben this is mason my husband"I said blushing.
"Really?"mason said raising his eyebrow and smiled.
"Your lucky"ben said
"True"mason said
"Ben! I'm hung-"we turned around and saw jenny. Jenny was the most prettiest girl in our school. But...unfortunately...she hated me.
"Mackenzie"she said folding her arms"ben's taken,sorry.she grabbed his hand and kissed him.Ben didn't deserve her.
"Well...actually I have a husband"I said.Ben looked at me and turned pink.
"Mason!,oh my gosh"she said laughing"masons weird".
"Wait"mason said.I got angry.
"Masons not weird"I said"he's actually very nice,romantic,hansome and"I smiled and looked at mason."sweet"I said rubbing my hand through his hair.
Ben gave me a piece of paper and left with jen.
Me and mason ran around disney world,eager to get on rides,buying junk food.we were having so much fun.I was kind of relieved to eat junk food freely since the babies were born.I was thinking about them a lot.I pulled out my phone and asked if she could send me a photo of one of them.
It was dark when me and mason got to our hotel room,I still wasnt ready to go asleep yet.we were unpacking when mason suprised me with a movie ive been wanting to see "50 shades of grey".I hugged him tight
"Oh my gosh!!,mason really?"I yelled happily.
"Thats what you wanted"he said calmly
He took it from me and put in the CD player.I ran and sat next to him in front of the tv like a kid.
During the "make love" parts of the movie we just kept looking at each other when the other wasnt looking and when we made eye contact one of us would look at the tv,it was awkward.when the movie was over I fell asleep on his shoulder.
In the morning I felt weird about the movie that we kind of watched yesterday,but I decided to keep it to myself.I woke up mason and decided to take him out to eat.I checked my phone and saw a picture of adrianna.she had those pretty blue eyes like her father and kind of everything else on her face like her father.jayden and adria had brown eyes like me.I suprised mason by taking him to the nearby beach and I got him his favorite 3 strawberry pancakes,bacon and coffee with extra whip cream.
"Thank you babe"he said then started eating.I looked in my purse and frowned.
"Wow"i said.he stopped eating
"What?"he asked.I smiled
"Im broke"i responded laughing trying not to cry.he pulled out his wallet and handed me enough to get something to eat.
After eating the sun had rised,people started filling the beaches parking lot and it was getting hot.luckily we packed our swim suits before leaving.we changed and raced to the water.when he wasnt looking I pushed him in the water.
"Oh really!?"he said smiling.he picked me up,spun around and put me down.I fell in the water laughing.someone tapped me on my shoulder.
"Hey!"ben said helping me up.I looked at his abs
"Heyyy!"I said now focused on his eyes.he winked at me.
"Ill catch up with ya later"he said as he saw mason walking up.I stood there blushing and admired him.
"I dont like em"mason said folding his arms.
"Oh come on"i said tugging at his arm"hes just a friend". He shrugged and splashed water on me.

All day we made out,held hands,swam and expressed our love for each other.

By the end of the night mason took me to a bar,but I wasnt having fun.I didnt like a lot of noise.I tryed to go to the bathroom but two people were making love.I went outside and sat down but it was too hot and still noisy!I had mason took us back to the hotel.
This was our last day here we packed up and headed home.I was excited to see my babies,friends and family. Low on money we managed to make it home super early in the morning.