truth or dare

i packed my stuff up then headed towards gabby's house.when i got out of the door it was cold and windy.i started running faster and faster but i gave up.i arrived at gabby's house sonner then i had of thought.i slowly knocked on the glass door."you're here!"she yelled."i know"i yelled back .we both walked into the warm house.as we walked into the living room i heard masons voice,when i saw mason sitting on the couch, my eyes widened."mack!!"he said.i looked around curiously."hey,what are you doing here."i askedhis smiled faded a little."relax um i'm just staying for a while."i turned around to ranae"kk" i said while putting my things next to him.ranae and gabby looked at me."truth or dare"ranae said while still looking at me."umm...umm truth!"i yelled. She looked at mason."is it true you like someone."gabby hit her on her shoulder,then shaked her head.i paused"yea"i said smiling."who?"ranae asked." You didnt ask me that"i grinnned"sorry".i looked at gabby"truth or dare''definitely dare!"she yelled."i dare you to......um.....um.where those big glasses to school tommorrow." her smile went away"damn it"she whispered to herself.she slowl looked at mason "t or d?".mason looked up at me then at gabby."dare!"he responded.gabby had a huge smile on her face,then she looked at me."i dare you to kiss mackenzie ON THE LIPS." i looked up at her then i starred at mason as he walked towards me. i tried to act natural.he leaned towards my face and i leanaed to his.we both blushed then we both kissed. we stared at each other.then we kissed again but it was longer.when we stopped we saw gabby and ranae starring at us."eww ,the hell do you think you are"gabby yelled out."she smiled "nah im just playin".we kissed again but even longer! when we stopped we hugged each other."i looked at him."i love you'i said.he looked at me"i love you too"then we kissed again but that time we got to carried away.ranae tried to pull us away from each other i held on tight to him.we watched a movie.but by the the time it started gabby and ranae fell asleep. mason yurned the tv up louder.he came back over to me we went in the guest room and things happended.

we were still doing our thing into masons phone went off."i gotta get back home"he said.we kissed for about 5 minutes."bye"i said he pulled up hisunderwear and pants."bye".but i was exhausted.when i heard the front door closed i layed back and looked at the ceiling."god damn".i went downstairs nearly abot to fall and went to sleep with gabby and ranae.had a long night.