him again

"saturday!! thank you!!"i yelled as i played loud music in my room."DONT YOU DO THIS BAE,PLEASE DONT I LOVE YOU ,I LOVE YOU BAEEBAEE"i sung as my favortie song came on.my mom came running in the room "GET DOWN THERE AND DO THOSE DISHES!".i turned down my music and went downstairs.i looked in the sink.it was one little spoon."really" i thought as i took the dish soap from under the sink.then mason came in my head.i havent talked to him all week since the party.i hurryed and washed the spoon.then i went upstairs and took my phone out from my shelf and call mason.when the bell was ringing i took a deep breath."hello'."oh hey mason""hey mack"i blushed"how was the party mackenzie""well i dont remember half of it"mason laughed.i do"i think it was pretty cool,you?""um yeah,mason did you remember when gabby jumped into the pool with her dress on""yeah! that was pretty funny"mason said while chuckling."ha""mackenzie?""huh?""you remember when ranae ate all that sugar and she was literally jumping off the walls"'yep!"we both laughed and pause for a minute."mason i have to go it's getting late."bye mack''."bye mason".i'm a weirdo and im proud.i turned back on my radio and sung again."DONT LEAVE MEEE, GIVE ME ANOTHER CHANCE E ANCEE,IM SORRY BABYYY,I LOVE YOUOOOO".i decided to get on the laptop with gabby and ranae.i hopped in my lab chair and added gabby to me and ranae's conversation."hey guys!" ."hey!"they both yelled back."i have good news girls."gabby yelled."im having a sleepover!.we all yelled loudly."when is it"i asked."tommorrow"she responded locking her eyes on me."ill be there."ranae said."me too i'm sure my mom won't mind.""by everyone see you tomorrow,its getting kind of late really."i said nervously.""bye""bye i responded.i shut down my computer.then i fell asleep.

when i got to my first period in the morning gabby and ranae came up to me."see you guys tonight."she yelled.me and ranae both nodded and went our seperate ways."hey mack!".i recognized masons voice and turned around he was standing behind me.of course i adored his brown hair and blue eyes.i swear he was the most perfect and no one couldnt say that  he was'nt. thats what i think ranaed and gabby dose'nt think so but still act weird around him.i dont know why.they would'nt understand.i absoulutely LOVE HIMM.we paused for a minute."hey"i finally said back then i looked at the clock.he looked up."i have to get to class.""i'll walk you there:mason offered."kk!"'we walked silently towards the classroom."thanks"i said leaning for a hug.he hugged me back and stepped back.he turned red."bye"i said waving as i headed towards my seat."bye"he whispered.

by the end of the day i was wayy to tired to look for gabby and ranae.i ran onto my bus.when i sat i looked up.i still need to know what happend at that party.