Where Is My Life

The next norning i had woke up on the couch,mess all over the place.bottles,food.plates,cups.i sat up and saw mason on the other side of the couch with me.i quickly stood up from under the blanket i felt cold all of a sudden,i looked down and i didnt have anything on!i gathered up all my stuff and got into it.i grabbed my jacket and ran to my house quickly.when i got inside i thought for a second "is this a dream" i wondered "of course" i ran in my room,changed my clothes and went to sleep.

I woke up to my mom's sweet voice"hun,sweetheart"she had a worried look on her face"thank lord you scared me!!!"she sighed in relief.i stood up and smelled myself.my skin smelled like cologne and my hair smelled like wine.i hopped in the shower.

The next morning i forgot all the party until i saw masons face.i smiled and looked away quick.why was my life so difficult,just please tell me!!.i ran in the classroom expecting not to see mason again.but when i already got in there he was standing right in front of me.then the most stupid part.i ran into him."sorry".but of course being how i am i didnt look into his blue eyes.it just killed me being so insecure and shy about my self.i blinked back my tears.

after class i ran intothe bathroom and called my mom to pick me up."oh no no!hell naw.i aint picking you up because of a damn boy.girl please".she hung up the phone i decided to skip my class and spend the period in the bathroom trying to get my life together.

i climbed on the bus sdwinging myself to the rail then the seat "i hate my life'.a couple of girls came to my seat"umm this is ourrrrr seatt so i;m going to need you to move'.i looked at them frustrated.my make up runing down my face.they looked at me then ran to the back of the bus then started laughing.

when i got of the bus i saw my mom's face.she looked at me then smiled but when she saw my face it quickly faded away."hey"i whispered getting in the car.when we arrived home i went straight to my bed and fell asleep i wanted to die,luckily it was a friday."thank you" i whispered looking at the ceiling.