finally

the next morning i walked to school.feeling sick and unusual about myself.I started having flashbacks from last night.I sat down on a bench close to the school.I started thinking

1.we didnt use any protection

2.I might be pregnant

3.IM NOT READY AND I NEVER WANTED TO BE A TEEN MOM.

I started having hella headaches.I got back up and continued walking.when I got to school I saw mason out the classroom door.I tried to hide but he saw me.he cameto me.we both looked at it each other.no one was in the hall and he came early.he leaned forward to my face,but I leaned away.thinking about last night hey"he finally said.I looked at him and smiled and hugged him."hey"I said.he looked me in my eyes."do u wanna go out with me beautiful?".
I stood up "yesss! Oh my gosh of course".I hugged and kissed him.but of course we got to carried away.we were all over the benches.it made me feel good.that we were going out now.I just enjoyed the moment. Very much.I looked up at clock thenlooked up at mason while he was doing his thing."I think we should stop,it is almost time for the bell to ring.he stopped"I was kinda thinking the same thing"he whispered.he stood up.I put my things back on on then sat up.mason did the same then sat next to me"I love you"he said."I love u too"I responded and we hugged and kissed.

DINGGGG!the bell rang and students came pouring in the school.I kissed mason goodbye."ill see you in 5th".he nodded and I left when his friends came over.I sat down in mr.hoehs classroom.gabby and ranae came running to me."where did you you go last night"gabby asked looking concerned."look I didnt go anywhere I left in the morning."they nodded.mr.hoeh stood up and cleared his voice."GUYS?As u know we have a test today."the whole class sighed and got to work.

After class I stood waiting for gabby,ranae left early.mason waited with me.as gabby walked up to us she started to look confused."I have somthing to say"gabby looked at mason."were going out"I said happily.me and mason tounge kissed."I knew it"she admitted.she walked away with john.one if masons friends,which was her boyfriend.

Me and mason walked to lunch.we just ate and hung out the whole time.

After school I went home and just yelled out of happiness."what dosent kill u makes u stronger."I thought as I starred at my purple wall.