0.28

Isabella's POV:

Dom wakes me up early the next morning.

"Hey we have to go, we have a train to catch." I nod and we get ready to leave. "Wait Bella," I pause at the door, seeing him sitting on the bed. "Can you come here for a second?" Confused, I nod and walk over.

"Okay," he takes a deep breath. "Listen, I really like you. Like a lot. Like I love you a lot. No, I'm in love with you," he corrects himself. I smile at him as he starts to get flustered and stumble over his words. "And I, I know that we uh we haven't known-" I cut him off by gently kissing him.

"I love you too," I say, the realization setting in as I say it. "I'm in love with you." He grins and kisses me again.

As we walk into the train after taking a cab to the station he grabs my hand, swinging it between the two of us.

"I'm just curious, what made you say it now?" I ask as we sit.

"Well I was going to do it in Rome but-"

"Randy wanted a churro," I say with him and we laugh.

"I wanted to make sure I could tell you before it got too late and we're surrounded by people all the time again." He finishes his thought. He rests his head on my shoulder as the train starts to move.

"Did you have a good birthday?" He asks after a while.

"Yes. Definitely not what I was expecting, but I loved it," I say, looking at him.

"Do you really like the ring? We can change it for something else if you don't."

"Hey, I love it bubs. I'll never take it off, I pinky promise." I say, holding my pinky out. He smiles and we do a pinky swear.

"You know that means I get to cut off your pinky if you take it off right?" I laugh and nod.

"I'm very serious about my pinky promises." I say before he sits up.

We get to Turin by midday and take a taxi to the hotel.

"Thank you for the whole like one day vacation thing." I say before we walk into the hotel.

"Anything for you, Bella." I smile and lead the way into the hotel.

"You had really good Italian, by the way. Did you practice?"

"Yeah," he says, embarrassed. Juan looks up from where he had been sitting by the fireplace and walks over.

"Hey guys, how was your trip?"

"Really good." I smile up at Dom.

"Yeah," he agrees as Juan hands him the key to our room.

"As long as we don't have any babies running around, we have our hands full enough with Bubbles." I roll my eyes as Dom laughs.

"Definitely no babies." I say before we walk to the elevator.

"Yet," I hear Dom whisper and I turn, gently slapping his arm.

"Dominic!"

"Oh shit," he says with wide eyes. "You went to the full name."

"Yeah I did! What was that 'yet'?" He doesn't answer and I nod. We walk into the elevator and stand in silence.

"Would you ever want kids though?" Dom asks as we walk down the hall.

"Maybe one day, but not anytime soon. I'd rather live my life while I can before getting tied down with annoying kids."